Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

debuted 2 goals 2 assists.

backed up lol :D

I only tease.. I give my brother the same. He's got the same gloves, and he's buying white 9K's... luckily, the kid is a monster, so he'll be fine.

My bet would be Pure Hockey.

Can you order online from them or is it just a few local shops?

They're not an e-tailer, but they have been known to take orders via phone/email. I have one locally, but some people here have ordered from them.

www.purehockey.com

2 new twigs today so I thought I'd update the stick collection...

**PICS**

is that an XXX-lite shaft, or a broken OPS?

Its a broken OPS unfortunately. I tried to cut it down and put a blade in it but it soon realised that I would have to cut it down so much that I would never be able to use it myself so atm its just lying around until I find a really short adult or a really strong child who wants it.

**PICS**

Its a broken OPS unfortunately. I tried to cut it down and put a blade in it but it soon realised that I would have to cut it down so much that I would never be able to use it myself so atm its just lying around until I find a really short adult or a really strong child who wants it.

yeah i just posted a thread cause i did the same thing and was wondering if there was anyway i could put a tapered blade in.

if we get too far off topic, u might just want to respone in my new thread

6yvsw2o.jpg

sticks

synergy ST Sakic

synergy ST Iginla

Sherwood RM5 Crosby

Vector v130 RYAN FLINN

RBK (5k?) snakegrip crosby

Edited by mattzilla

What's the curve on the newer model dolo with the checkerboard blade?

Although it doesn't look like it from the picture, it is actually a retail Draper.

hey clarke were'd ya get the new dolo? Looks good

Demon Xtreme Eddy, ordered it on boxing day and it finally arrived today. Got a funny feeling I'm going to prefer the 2-piece over the 1-piece tho.

Edited by Clark12

With that blade on it and the shaft weight, I bet that thing is light as a feather and well balanced. Hope you like it man!

The weight difference between the OPS and the shaft combo really is minimal and the balance is very similar altho the 2-piece feels slightly heavier at the blade, which I like. Also the blade on the 2-piece is a lot thiner which should be good for deflections and tip ins.

Was pleasantly surprised with the curve of the blade TBL, when you said it was similar to a Drury I wasn't too hopeful, but theres something about it that a prefer over the retail Drury, can't put my finger on it right now though.

Busting to get to training tomorrow to test them out.

It's off by a hair, it's SLIGHTLY less open. Most people wouldn't notice because it's REALLY close.

We're talking a smaller difference between the sakic and p92. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference, my eyes are super sensitive to slight variations and small detail from all the years playing pool. I can look at a pool stick while they're still on the rack and tell you if it's going to roll straight or wobble without rolling it. I can also write very legibly 1mm-ish text with a mechanical pencil. It's pretty impressive if I do brag myself. :P

It's off by a hair, it's SLIGHTLY less open. Most people wouldn't notice because it's REALLY close.

We're talking a smaller difference between the sakic and p92. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference, my eyes are super sensitive to slight variations and small detail from all the years playing pool. I can look at a pool stick while they're still on the rack and tell you if it's going to roll straight or wobble without rolling it. I can also write very legibly 1mm-ish text with a mechanical pencil. It's pretty impressive if I do brag myself. :P

A many of many talents eh? :lol: I take it the curve is the Pro 01-001 which the Monkey is now out of stock of?

yes sir. B)

It was actually a blade from the first go around, they changed the pattern number to 01-003. The blade you have I actually bought from Saba a few months ago. The only difference was that the new blade didn't come with glue. :P

**PICS**

Same thing happened to me with mine, I was able to fit a Mission L2 blade into mine without making it hella short. The shaft bulged where the blade went in, but if you're hurting for a stick it's fine. I recently broke mine, but it was over my leg, not at the bulge. Didn't seem to alter performance either, just felt kinda dead.