Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just did a standard custom order. The Warrior Custom site still isnt up so you can still use the Miasports.com website to customize your gloves. Just print that form with all your options and bring it to your LHS. Any LHS that carries Warrior can order them for you

I just did a standard custom order. The Warrior Custom site still isnt up so you can still use the Miasports.com website to customize your gloves. Just print that form with all your options and bring it to your LHS. Any LHS that carries Warrior can order them for you

Once you ordered them, how long was the wait until they arrived?

Gotcha. I have a custom pair of MIA's (which I purchased through my LHS a year or so ago), but would like a pair of Warriors. Almost just like yours actually.

Edited by Rabid Ranger

These gloves were faster then normal. I ordered them around the first of the year, and they were shipped out on the 16th i believe. so it was basically a 3 week turn around time by the time i got them. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to get custom gloves from Warrior/MIA

There's at least one place that sells it, but they're not listed as a dealer on the website. Plus if I have to go there and the price is based on the store, it'll be way overpriced.

My turn around time was definitely a lot faster then other custom gloves i have ordered for customers in the past. i dont know if it was just the time of year i ordered or what but i definitely got lucky with a fast turn around. Most of the time its taken closer to the 4 week turn around then the 3 week i got. But still all in all thats pretty fast compared to the competition

Compared to what I heard with MIA and definitely Eagle, that's very fast. Last customs I had were some HG1s thru JR and that's about the time frame I saw with those.

Damn that's fast. That's the sound of my eyebrow raising and seeing what they'll do when I'm a country away from a dealer.

Yeah that is like stupid fast for customs, especially when you ordered them at the end of a long holiday weekend, you'd have to think they would have had a surplus of orders from before Christmas. Wonder if they got extra production facilities with the warrior buyout? That's a great turn around.

Who knows, maybe i caught them at the right time or maybe there starting to carry a surplus of certain glove blanks but i highly doubt that. My glove was pretty simple, all black tufftek, standard palms, pro pack padding, silver shield lining and custom font colors.