Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Kinda funny, those skates look not even HALF AS GOOD as they look in real life.

I really love the skate. Best decision in ages.

This may be more appropriate in "trashed equipment" thread, but a few of my friends got a kick out of how trashed some of my gear was, so I thought I'd share. Especially since I'm unable to get any pictures of my good equipment as we speak.

Photo2.jpg

Photo9.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Photo8-1.jpg

Those Easton gloves served me well, and I still use them for roller occasionally. No pair of gloves I own are broken in as good as those, that's for sure.

I don't see what's wrong with the stick since that's what sticks are supposed to look like, but the mitts and Klima tape job are haggard.

Those definitely give mine a run for sure.

And you're right mack, I own three Z-Bubbles and grabbed the wrong one without even noticing. The gloves definitely get the point across on their own however.

All right, I just wanted to make sure and had hoped you weren't one of the people who freak out over graphics/paint coming off a stick.

Just picked these up off of ebay.

****IMG****

Are those not football pads?

Not when they say Louisville on them. :D And football pads have much larger shoulder caps.

Isnt Louisville 'TPX' in the baseball branch? hmmm, those shoulderpads do look an awful lot like myabe some QB pads, but hey if it works, rock on.

It is now but in the early nineties TPX was one a few Louisville items.

I had a pair of those TPX shoulder pads when I played Pee Wee. At that time TPS was the top level model and then TPX was the not so top level stuff. They had gold TPS aluminum shafts that I used, as well as silver TPX shafts.

Finally took a pic of my stuff:

doogsgear.jpg

Tell me about it...The blade cracked on the top one. I always regret spending that kind of money after I buy stuff like that, but now I'm at the F-it you'll get paid next week phase. It was worse this time because I had just ordered new pants as well. Big hit to the bank :(