Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Whatever dude... you are the forum smartass! wear the title with pride

As for the old cages, I did a search on white cages and that topic was the most relavant to my question... so I used it... I am just thinking that a productive comment on white cages could have been a more useful post

Back on Track...

2388678740057068931S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by walkerdb7

greech, what team has the red rbk practice jerseys?

Its for my school, the same as the Navy/Baby Blues, it's just we have different colours for different lines; But I know some other schools around have them too.

As for the old cages, I did a search on white cages and that topic was the most relavant to my question... so I used it... I am just thinking that a productive comment on white cages could have been a more useful post

Back on Track...

2388678740057068931S600x600Q85.jpg

what shoulders are those?

Back on Track...

what shoulders are those?

They are the NBH Classics. I barely notice I am wearing shouldies. I tried on the Sher-wood classics and I would say the NBH have more range of motion, are less noticable to wear, and have better protection.

DR. Hook - Thanks. than it was a good choice & i am pretty pleased with it