Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

You´re right. They´re too large and I´m currently selling these as well as the Wicked´s. Getting S15 as a replacement.

Where did you get those S9s? They look too tiny to be NHL Pro Stock?

German Elite League player. A czech with tiny feet, to be exact. B)

Actually they are an 8.5 and fit me like a glove (wearing size 10 shoes)

The 9k´s are a 9.5 and they´re a little too big. Were way to cheap to say no, though so I tried. The old Nike´s are 7.5 I think. Those are now my girlfriends skates. :D

Those are a really nice looking pair of S9s...wish NBH would allow custom orders of that skate to general public...or at least to the gear whore public I should say.

Mine are actually called "S9 Classic". Typo on my end. Not sure if there is a model called C9. I have seen different versions, though. Mine have the blue/silver one90 outsoles but I´ve seen ones with yellowish outsoles as well. Maybe that´s the difference? Doubt it but who knows. JR? :D

Surprised they don't say sdp pro on them.

What does SDP stand for? I've seen some 4-rolls on ebay that say SDP. My buddy just picked up some that say NBH PRO.

Edited by NorrisContender

Back on topic

jerseyszp3.th.jpg

From top to bottom:

Racer X 2008 All star, Racer X 2008 USA, Racer X 2007 USA

Racer X 2006 Canada, Pro Blackhawks practice with my name and #, Air Force benefit game for military familes

Indiana Army National Guard Benefit jersey, London Legion 2001, MSH game 2007

MSH 2006

I hate you! If that was Black or Navy I would take the next flight out and steal that damn helmet from you.

Didn't you get one in the Toy Drive?

Were those logo'ed helmets?

Oh, yeah, I did have a Navy. I gave it to an employee. Sorry - working for me has its privileges.