Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

100_0246.jpg

Dear lord, I have hoarding issues.

impressive collection, honestly I'm glad I pulled an s17 from the toy drive because if I dropped 2 and change on that stick I'd be pretty pissed. It's a great stick but seems to lose its pop quick and I'm lucky I'm out of competitive hockey because one slash and this thing is done

Thise new 9k's look like they would fall apart after about two weeks of skating. The damn tounge looks paper thin.

tounge on the new 9k, looks like the one90 tounge..

Thise new 9k's look like they would fall apart after about two weeks of skating. The damn tounge looks paper thin.

That seems like a pretty ignorant remark about a product that you havent touched or used based on the tongue alone.Or have you?

definitly looks to have the same boot shape as the U+. Not a huge fan of the silver logo part, black looked better.

Edited by NYRfan

*pic

Dear lord, I have hoarding issues.

impressive collection, honestly I'm glad I pulled an s17 from the toy drive because if I dropped 2 and change on that stick I'd be pretty pissed. It's a great stick but seems to lose its pop quick and I'm lucky I'm out of competitive hockey because one slash and this thing is done

Drew,

Did you put those knobs on yourself or did they come like that? They are huge! :o Haha.

That seems like a pretty ignorant remark about a product that you havent touched or used based on the tongue alone.Or have you?

Amen

tounge on the new 9k, looks like the one90 tounge..

its like the one90 tounge, but IMO is stronger. Theres a hard piece of plastic inside so there was no lace bite.

I got the 13.5". Never had an issue with the fit of the pro Easton glove. Palms will probably hold up nicely just as the ones before them have.

its there. my buddy plays on the team and he got the whole team to sign the jersey saturday before the nashville game

Niskanen?

Got around to taking some pics...

Skates- Nike v10s, Vapor 10s, Vapor 15s, and 9ks.

Twigs- Easton Stealth, Warrior Royale, Vapor XXX lite, Vapor XXX (2), and some old Nike Ignite Shafts that I don't use.

Twigs 2

Buckets- NBH 4500 (for college), RBK 4k (beer leagues), old school Jofa, Bauer 4000 (high school), and Itech shield.

Gloves- RBK pro stocks nylon 14inch, Vapor XX 14inch, and Eagle X70+ 14inch.

RBK pro stocks

Protective

...that about does it.