Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

there is a topic about it on here somewhere and people are sayin that the maniac is a re-painted warrior stick, but from actually playing with it, it feels the exact same to me as the xxx lite. even the paint scheme and markings line up the pretty much identical to the nike/bauer

And there was another topic somewhere relating the Inno stick->Warrior sticks->NBH sticks... <_<

Can someone tell me how to post pictures. I uploaded the picture to photobucket and click to add the picture. Then it says no dynamic pictures. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Edited by tjl_48

Thanks dangle. I feel like a moron.

I haven't gotten the one95's on the ice yet, but soon. I have a warrior dolomite shaft in the mail and am going to put sprungs on my one90's.

Thanks dangle. I feel like a moron.

I haven't gotten the one95's on the ice yet, but soon. I have a warrior dolomite shaft in the mail and am going to put sprungs on my one90's.

Once you've used your One95's, be sure to let us know how they compare to the One90's. :P

man your one tall motherf8cker haha, you have what a 6" plug on a retail length stealth, thats huge, im 6'2 and i don't even have that long of a stick lol!!

Will do. I think I'll get some ice time in tomarrow.

Yeah. I'm 6'3ish. Somewhere around there.

Edited by tjl_48

That seems like a pretty ignorant remark about a product that you havent touched or used based on the tongue alone.Or have you?

Amen

I have seen & felt them in real life.

Edited by ljbaron

Ignorant? Dude, you posted pictures of a curve to figure out what it was without ever stopping to check the tenon for the other stamp.