Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

WOW figgifumi_11, I thought that my gear looked new. You got me beat for sure!

BTW: Is that a spray grip on the Mission/ccm combo stick?

Edited by A2rhino

hey ponty thats a nice collection, but how come you have a random lefty synbomb?

The lone righty is a collectable from Adam Foote from the 2001 Stanley Cup season for the Avs.

doogie24: Yeah the Woody is something I have wanted to pick up ever since my first XXX Lite met an untimely demise. I picked it up on eBay earlier this week for what I thought was a fair price.

A2rhino: Thanks, I try to keep my gear in as nice of shape as possible. The grip is some kind of spray-on rough textured grip. It was on it when I bought it new a few years back, so I presume it was done by Mission at the factory (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

houk: I do notice a small difference between the RBII and the E-Pro in that the RBII feel like they have a little more spring to them (obviously because of the LPS2 perforated steel). They are both on a 9' radius with 1/32" forward pitch, so I don't really notice any difference when skating on them.

liroadrunners and vitaminZ: Thanks for the compliments! The Team Comp has been a great back-up stick ($10 off of eBay brand new).

doogie24: Yeah the Woody is something I have wanted to pick up ever since my first XXX Lite met an untimely demise. I picked it up on eBay earlier this week for what I thought was a fair price.

A2rhino: Thanks, I try to keep my gear in as nice of shape as possible. The grip is some kind of spray-on rough textured grip. It was on it when I bought it new a few years back, so I presume it was done by Mission at the factory (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

houk: I do notice a small difference between the RBII and the E-Pro in that the RBII feel like they have a little more spring to them (obviously because of the LPS2 perforated steel). They are both on a 9' radius with 1/32" forward pitch, so I don't really notice any difference when skating on them.

liroadrunners and vitaminZ: Thanks for the compliments! The Team Comp has been a great back-up stick ($10 off of eBay brand new).

Nice shots of your equipment too, I'm guessing you're using a DSLR?

Nice shots of your equipment too, I'm guessing you're using a DSLR?

No, actually just a 7.2 megapixel Olympus 710. I am going to Hawaii in December and will be upgrading to a DSLR before I go.

man nice steal... I paid $80 for that shaft and 2 wood blades back in the day

figgifumi_11:

You have some really nice gear I must say. The wood colored XXX-Lite is something to envy, any more info on it?

I envy your workspace as well!

figgifumi_11:

The wood colored XXX-Lite is something to envy, any more info on it?

If my memory serves me, it's just a XXX Lite with a wood print bottom coat instead of the white.

I don't get a link, or your pics Ponty... then again, it's probably best as your collection will make me insanely jealous.

If you go back a few pages the pics are posted there.

So which one do you use the most Ponty?!?!

Your stick collection looks like my girls wardrobe ... stuff hanging there with the tags still on it never seen the light of day!

My son will have one hell of a collection so he is free to take off the tags. Most of the stuff I get cheap at the Pepsi Center or through selective bidding on ebay. Right now I use a pro return Easton ST (Drury Clone) and a Warrior Dolomite - Barnaby pattern.

So which one do you use the most Ponty?!?!

Your stick collection looks like my girls wardrobe ... stuff hanging there with the tags still on it never seen the light of day!

My son will have one hell of a collection so he is free to take off the tags. Most of the stuff I get cheap at the Pepsi Center or through selective bidding on ebay. Right now I use a pro return Easton ST (Drury Clone) and a Warrior Dolomite - Barnaby pattern.

Jesus buds...bills must be getting paid on time around your place with that expandable income....wow. I had an ol buddy of mine who would save every stick he used since mite hockey. He had the whole ceiling in his garage covered. Years later didn't the damn house burn down. Fire Dept. found it quite amusing.

Dangle, even though those Vapor V's are a cheaper, lower end stick, i had one and i loved it. favorite stick ive ever had.

Im pretty sure it was a hossa pattern

Yeah, I'm not a gram counter but the Vapor V is a log. :)

Other than that, it's definitely durable. I've never had a problem with it and it's a trusty back up. I had to add a candy cane because of no grip, but what do you expect for 55 bucks? B)

haha its not the lightest stick, but for me weight isnt a big issue. It had a nice feel to it and it just worked for me. Still havent found a stick I like as good as that. The Synergy ST I have is a close 2nd.

I cracked open the bottom of the blade on it, retired it. my house flooded, i went through 5 or 6 other sticks, found it while cleaning out the house, cleaned all the flood goop off of it and out of it... unretired it. loved it and used it till i snapped it.

It couldve been a Lindros pattern, i wish i knew. I wish i didnt snap it over the penalty box door.

Edited by mattzilla