Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

For lack of better judgement on my part here are pics of most of the sticks I currently own.

IMG_4821[1].jpg

IMG_4822[1].jpg

IMG_4824[1].jpg

IMG_4825[1].jpg

IMG_4827[1].jpg

And the Mrs. and teammates accuse me of having too many sticks.

The gear is lovely and all, figgifumi, but goddamn - that is the most beautiful gear-bench I've ever seen. Spare Tuuks on the rack with the screwdrivers and ratchets: nice. :)

haha its not the lightest stick, but for me weight isnt a big issue. It had a nice feel to it and it just worked for me. Still havent found a stick I like as good as that. The Synergy ST I have is a close 2nd.

I cracked open the bottom of the blade on it, retired it. my house flooded, i went through 5 or 6 other sticks, found it while cleaning out the house, cleaned all the flood goop off of it and out of it... unretired it. loved it and used it till i snapped it.

It couldve been a Lindros pattern, i wish i knew. I wish i didnt snap it over the penalty box door.

It has a nice feel despite its weight, i agree.

:lol: it's a strong stick but that'll snap any stick

You could check out the V2 they have out now.

I wish i didnt snap it over the penalty box door.

It has a nice feel despite its weight, i agree.

:lol: it's a strong stick but that'll snap any stick

You could check out the V2 they have out now.

yeah.. well, its the only time ive ever broken a stick doing something stupid like that. Lets hope its the last time.

The gear is lovely and all, figgifumi, but goddamn - that is the most beautiful gear-bench I've ever seen. Spare Tuuks on the rack with the screwdrivers and ratchets: nice. :)

Thanks, it was an incredibly nice birthday gift from my in-laws of all people. I had to jimmy-rig the backboard in order to attach it to the bench, but I think it turned out well. Next will be the matching Craftsman 12 drawer vertical tool chest ;)

Is that a Bourque pro stock in the top row?

It is ...

I hate you a great deal at this moment.

... Also, those pictures remind me - the other day, my dad was in my apartment, and saw my hockey stuff, and the first thing he said was "You have SIX HOCKEY STICKS?! You only have two hands!"... I really wish I would have thought to show him this thread.

Edited by Viking

... Also, those pictures remind me - the other day, my dad was in my apartment, and saw my hockey stuff, and the first thing he said was "You have SIX HOCKEY STICKS?! You only have two hands!"... I really wish I would have thought to show him this thread.

Just wait...until you hear that from your wife!

I get it about gloves. Why do you have 8 pairs of gloves when you have only have a pair of hands? Then I really get her blood to boil when I tell her that I needed the 8th pair to match the latest practice jersey I picked up. :lol:

Just wait...until you hear that from your wife!

I get it about gloves. Why do you have 8 pairs of gloves when you have only have a pair of hands? Then I really get her blood to boil when I tell her that I needed the 8th pair to match the latest practice jersey I picked up. :lol:

Surprisingly, she understands. She has more purses than I have hockey sticks, and she posts on a messageboard for those that's more obsessive than MSH. We both oil the gears of capitalism, so nobody can get mad over it.

Edited by Viking

Surprisingly, she understands. She has more purses than I have hockey sticks, and she posts on a messageboard for those that's more obsessive than MSH. We bothoil the gears of capitalism, so nobody can get mad over it.

Good for you!

We are in the same boat. I have a wife that totally understands...just enjoys busting my balls about the "obsession". Uh oh...she just overheard me on the phone talking to Kemps about two pair of One95s...

Just to be clear about a few things regarding these sticks.

1. All of the stuff I am selling now are on eBay.

2. Yes I pay the bills, save money, invest in the market despite all of these sticks. My wife would kill me if I spent everything on them :)

3. Yes these are more sticks than needed in a life time but remember my son will pick up where I left off.

2. Yes I pay the bills, save money, invest in the market despite all of these sticks. My wife would kill me if I spent everything on them :)

3. Yes these are more sticks than needed in a life time but remember my son will pick up where I left off.

man, i thought i was an equipment whore, Your like the elliot spitzer girl and i'm like a 50 year old chillin on corner. no but for real whats your ebay name.

Those are nice some gloves! Did you pick those up from East West?

Yes, definitely caved in haha. Glad I did. Your set up is pretty sweet, really digging that bench.

Might as well post up the rest.

2334226804_15bcc49825.jpg

2315644165_e714e3e94f.jpg

2333402897_c242ee43ba.jpg

A lot more gear that's no longer in use or rotation.

what happens if he turns out to play righty? :ph34r:

It is amazing at how my GF pisses and moans about my sticks taking up space, (I've acquired 3 new ones in the last 3 weeks) yet she gets a new pair of Ugg boots each season. (Fall, Winter, Spring) Also, she has maybe 30 pairs of shoes and our walk-in closet is dominated by her wardrobe along with our main dresser in the bedroom. I've had to resort to putting my suits/sportcoats in a wardrobe closet in my son's bedroom.

P.S. Anyone have a Vanek Warrior blade?

Thats my hope. :) The real answer is then the whole ugly process starts all over again.

Thats my hope. :) The real answer is then the whole ugly process starts all over again.

Hopefully he doesnt chose soccer or wrestling instead.

It is amazing at how my GF pisses and moans about my sticks taking up space, (I've acquired 3 new ones in the last 3 weeks) yet she gets a new pair of Ugg boots each season. (Fall, Winter, Spring) Also, she has maybe 30 pairs of shoes and our walk-in closet is dominated by her wardrobe along with our main dresser in the bedroom. I've had to resort to putting my suits/sportcoats in a wardrobe closet in my son's bedroom.

Yeah, my fiancee is the same. It's shoes, and pocketbooks... The last time we poo-poo'ed over it, I took the Mission V-Hex I just bought at my local shop, and threw it on the floor. I then put her newest Coach bag on the floor with it, and said "Yours costs more. I win."

Yeah, my fiancee is the same. It's shoes, and pocketbooks... The last time we poo-poo'ed over it, I took the Mission V-Hex I just bought at my local shop, and threw it on the floor. I then put her newest Coach bag on the floor with it, and said "Yours costs more. I win."

Hahahaha I just roared reading that. Amen brother.

Hahahaha I just roared reading that. Amen brother.

Hey, I have my vices... Granted I do not need 3 and 4 sticks, but she admitted she didn't need 17 pocketbooks. I'll have you know that weekend, there were a few new purses on ebay.