Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I dyed the holders cause I was bored... getting new skates in a month. I'm thinking the Easton S15 or the Vapor 40, but I'll have to ask the LHS owner if they're too stiff for me.

mg47962kn2fp9.th.jpg

An LHS owner couldn't tell you if a skate is to stiff for yourself, thats all personal preference

plus those both fit very different so try them both on, or take it down a notch to the s11 and vapor xxv? just a suggestion probably save you money you obviously don't need to spend if your gonna ask if there to stiff chances are you dont need them, i could be wrong so dont hate me. just trying to help.

great looking skates!

Love the Great Whites... After I'm done with these G3's I'm def. doing some Custom G3 ultras just like that. I wonder if Graf does all white tongues?

why yes they do :)

My Graf's

n659280340_2654662_4164.jpg

n659280340_2654663_4405.jpg

n659280340_2654664_4646.jpg

And The rest of my gear

n659280340_2654659_3436.jpg

n659280340_2654665_4903.jpg

i do use a pretty short stick yeah, well not terribly short. the shortest one90 you see is a former ops with the blade cut off for a warrior blade. When i cut my NBH sticks i always use the 2nd line down to cut them, so thats where that was, and is now shorter due to having the blade cut off. I liked that length of stick for a while so its what i cut some other ones too, but all my new/uncut one90's will be back at the 2nd line length again. i'm about 5'9 in socks and like my sticks to come to just above mid-neck in socks as well.

my new 2008 "Stajan" Pro Dolomite :D YEA BABY hehehe

24ee_1.JPG

I purchased the exact same stick, and I received it today :) . Looks great, Feels great!!

where do you live? Im in Windsor.. haven't received it yet.. maybe today.. no matter anyways don't play till Friday..

great looking skates!

Love the Great Whites... After I'm done with these G3's I'm def. doing some Custom G3 ultras just like that. I wonder if Graf does all white tongues?

My Graf's

n659280340_2654662_4164.jpg

n659280340_2654663_4405.jpg

n659280340_2654664_4646.jpg

And The rest of my gear

n659280340_2654659_3436.jpg

n659280340_2654665_4903.jpg

Man You REALLY like NBH One90. Really why no helmet.

my new 2008 "Stajan" Pro Dolomite :D YEA BABY hehehe

http://i4.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/e2/98/24ee_1.JPG

I purchased the exact same stick, and I received it today :) . Looks great, Feels great!!

where do you live? Im in Windsor.. haven't received it yet.. maybe today.. no matter anyways don't play till Friday..

Winnipeg, Manitoba. I won it off eBay last Monday and I believe he shipped it the next day.

I actually just purchased a second one off him. Flex and Feel are amazing and it is almost identical to the S.O.P. Sherwood blades I had made up earlier this year.

great looking skates!

My Graf's

[pictures]

Man You REALLY like NBH One90. Really why no helmet.

He's waiting for them to come up with a one90 helmet.

oh so he's sold many before?? I thought the price was damn cheap too (compared to retail price 'round here)

I believe he had around 4 of them(including the 2 I bought and yours).

Price was really good, retail is like $200+ around here.

great looking skates!

Other than looks is there any other reason why you guys want white felt tongues? I asked for them just b/c that's what I had on my 705's, but the black ones I received on my G5's are exactly the same tongue, just black.

I didn't know Graf made a Captain EO edition...

Kudos for going for a different look, but IMHO those are an acquired look.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

I didn't know Graf made a Captain EO edition...

Kudos for going for a different look, but IMHO those are an acquired look.

Yeah they do

look wimpy, sissy, gay...

Edited by IntoGear

Don't get me wrong, I dig the white skates they've been putting out nowadays... I just feel like the white + so much silver is way overboard. But then again, I wouldn't be able to see 'em if I was wearing them, so it doesn't really matter.

My new grafs

Very very nice. I think those 735s are perrty! Very unique...have not seen that mix of colors. Kudos to your creativity.

My new grafs

Very very nice. I think those 735s are perrty! Very unique...have not seen that mix of colors. Kudos to your creativity.

They are actually not custom, just the new 735's, they should be out at your LHS in about a month or so. The first time i looked at them i did not know if i really liked them, but after some time they grew on me. maybe i am just a sucker for white skates.

Although i'm not a huge fan of the white/silver combo on your grafs, I am starting to like white skates (9k, stealth) more myself. Havok's white and silver stealths may be the slickest skates i have ever seen.

Edited by NYRfan