Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

wow, you have small hands, i wear 15

Mine are 14" and they're pretty snug....maybe a little too snug. I'm not sure yet.

yeah i wore 14's for the longest time but now that i'm in 15's i would never go back

well some of you might know it from some older posts of me, i am an old school guy in gear, don´t like the new stuff to much from design, but those one 95´s are just sweet and make me think of get rid of my loved vapor 10´s...

@race4lastplace: very nice stick collection, i like the curves of your sticks, would be my taste if i wouldnt be a lefty :D

My ever growing stick collection.

[img of sticks] ** Removed by Mod

What stick do you even use? There is so many.And is that Vapour XXX a pro-stock?

I just got most of them (thanks cougars!) But mostly ive been using the SE's and the One90. Yeah i plan on keeping these and adding to the collection, it has became quite the addiction lately :D And yeah that XXXlite is a prostock (azevedo) from EastWestHockey.

would i be correct in thinking that the xxxlite prostock that you have is actuly a xxxx

You're probably thinking that because of the checkboard weave. As far as I've read on here, some prostocks just come with a different weave. Same stick.

i alos heard the ones with the checkerboard where 40's jsut painted over, forgot where i red that.

Edited by k-ody.m