Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They're stock, you have to pay seriously big $$ to get custom skates in england. To be honest i wouldn't have changed anything about them anyway, they are the most comfy skates i've ever had! The LS2's are way nicer to skate on than the Cobra's....

I just got most of them (thanks cougars!) But mostly ive been using the SE's and the One90. Yeah i plan on keeping these and adding to the collection, it has became quite the addiction lately :D And yeah that XXXlite is a prostock (azevedo) from EastWestHockey.

I just ordered 2 nike bauer pro stocks tuesday xxx lite and one90 both in azevedo curve. Is that pattern decent

I just got most of them (thanks cougars!) But mostly ive been using the SE's and the One90. Yeah i plan on keeping these and adding to the collection, it has became quite the addiction lately :D And yeah that XXXlite is a prostock (azevedo) from EastWestHockey.

I just ordered 2 nike bauer pro stocks tuesday xxx lite and one90 both in azevedo curve. Is that pattern decent

its exactly like the p106. its a nice heel curve. i have the same pattern on my one90.

I was just wondering, why would you ask if a pattern is decent afteryou bought it?

not sure, but can say that the xxxlite is definitely lighter than my xxxx, but i dont know its repainted or not

on second thought and comparison, the feel close in weight, but the checkerboard pattern is different on the blade, but the same on the lower shaft. oh well, both should do the trick B)

It's a XXX Lite. I've seen those for a few years now. So they wouldn't have painted XXXX's over 1 or 2 year(s) ago. Race4Last, what pattern is the 10.0?

It's a XXX Lite. I've seen those for a few years now. So they wouldn't have painted XXXX's over 1 or 2 year(s) ago. Race4Last, what pattern is the 10.0?

Its a mellanby pro stock. really thin blade. kind of a big mid curve.

That the 9500 helmet? Or Am I wrong and its the 8500?

just got these today

Absolutly orgasmic, These are what dreams are made of.

sorry but those one95s on page 383 are rediculous... Thats how nbh should have made them in the first place. Beautiful.

These are my old rbk 3k skates.. they were just sitting in my room.. i havent used them alot in the last yr. and i got bored so i figured if spiff 'em up....... 268124_000_0003gfhfdghgfhgfh.jpg