Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got these today...

vhex.jpg

To replace these...

dolos.jpg

Used them tonight for about 30 minutes and they are the best stick I have ever used... not because they are that great, but because I didn't pay a penny for them!

Edited by Clark12

My latest creation for a customer.....

002-1.jpg

wow so nice but one95's are so stiff

picked up some new toys.

nbh xxxx gloves

compro e2x- sakic clone

gloveszc0.jpg

stickhr3.jpg

nice gloves.....bad stick

Why do you say that? I've heard nothing but good about those sticks.

I was offered one by Ted at Compro Sports to demo (as was TBL) and both of our reviews on the twig were fantastic. Good durability, great shot accuracy and loading. The only real issue was that the flex felt softer than listed. This was more of an issue for TBL than myself as he uses stiffer flexes compared to my typical TPS Whip flex. But their 85 cut down to 55" still felt about 82-85. Either way....a great stick, especially for the insane $99 price currently on Ice Warehouse.

Yeah, not sure where that comes from. I just picked up an EX2 and I really like mine so far. It is without a doubt the best stick I have used for $100. It easily compares to my Easton SE and SL as well. :rolleyes:

I got these today...

*pic removed to avoid redundancy*

Used them tonight for about 30 minutes and they are the best stick I have ever used... not because they are that great, but because I didn't pay a penny for them!

Nice score Clark12, pro stock? Or are they retail? How'd you manage to get 'em? I'm up to 4 now.... 3 pro stock, 1 retail. I will +1 on the fact that I think the V-Hex is a great, great stick.... now if they'd only go on clearance at my shops!!

Edited by AnthonyJTa

Whats the blade durability like on those things?

Well, I got 1 pro stock used from Drewhunz a while ago... I can't quote for his usage, but I've used it for a few months now and the blade is starting to get a little of a squish to it. I'm not a heavy shooter though either. I'm primarily wristers, snap shots and passing. The retail V-Hex I have gets little use while I go through the pro stocks. I should have used the retail first in case it broke under warranty, but oh well. The Missions I have are probably the best feeling/responsive sticks I've used... and I've been through 'em all... CNT Stealth, Dolo, SE/SL, AK27 shaft/blade combo, SWD RM9, Vapor XXX, XXX Lite... I also love the fact that uncut- they're the perfect height for me, no cutting needed. I buy an 85, I get an 85.

Nice score Clark12, pro stock? Or are they retail? How'd you manage to get 'em? I'm up to 4 now.... 3 pro stock, 1 retail. I will +1 on the fact that I think the V-Hex is a great, great stick.... now if they'd only go on clearance at my shops!!

I do some work for the Belfast Giants of the British Elite League. They were sponsored by Mission this season and these were some of the sticks they had lying around (alot of the guys didn't like them).

They are retail sticks, got another one on its way too. The only problem is that they are all different curves and flexes. They are:

Rafalski - 100 Flex

Boyes - 100 Flex

Hossa - 85 Flex

Still, beggers can't be choosers and from what I've seen so far they seem like decent twigs!

Edited by Clark12

My VHex probably lasted me 2-3 weeks before the blade snapped with out any pre warning. I now have the warranty replacement. I think it's a great stick, no complaints about mine.

Edited by Dougie8

my sticks.

sticks-1.gif

left to right:

demitra pro bauer 3030

naslund pro quest 3

3x naslund pro one60

p92 naslund one60 retail

p38 datsyuk 7k sickick retail

pt3 legwand nike apollo retail

ccm v130 shaft

p92 naslund one90 retail

warrior ak27 shaft

heatley synergy SL retail

i like those v-hex's what is the difference between that and the v-hex too. And all of you need yo come down for that stick it is awful bottom line, u will never find that cheap trash in my hand, you are a pure bender if u use that

Couple of nice woodies there, man... I've been looking to pick up a nice wooden stick for stick n' puck but I can't find any I really like. All I see is Sherwoods.

i like those v-hex's what is the difference between that and the v-hex too. And all of you need yo come down for that stick it is awful bottom line, u will never find that cheap trash in my hand, you are a pure bender if u use that

Those V-Hex are one-piece sticks.... the V-Hex 2 is a tapered shaft/tapered blade combo. As for the rest of your post, I dunno where you're getting at... so yeah.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

And all of you need yo come down for that stick it is awful bottom line, u will never find that cheap trash in my hand, you are a pure bender if u use that

Not really certain what/who you are trying to call a "bender"? What stick were you talking about?

Couple of nice woodies there, man... I've been looking to pick up a nice wooden stick for stick n' puck but I can't find any I really like. All I see is Sherwoods.

Those V-Hex are one-piece sticks.... the V-Hex 2 is a tapered shaft/tapered blade combo. As for the rest of your post, I dunno where you're getting at... so yeah.

oh didnt know that was 2-piece, and that campor or w/e isnt good

I'm tired of trying to figure out wtf you're saying. Warning added and placed on mod approved posting

picked up some new toys.

nbh xxxx gloves

compro e2x- sakic clone

nice gloves.....bad stick

I'm really liking the stick, one of the better sticks i've used. the shaft is pretty whippy, but the shots are good coming off it

my sticks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/ult...ey/sticks-1.gif

left to right:

demitra pro bauer 3030

naslund pro quest 3

3x naslund pro one60

p92 naslund one60 retail

p38 datsyuk 7k sickick retail

pt3 legwand nike apollo retail

ccm v130 shaft

p92 naslund one90 retail

warrior ak27 shaft

heatley synergy SL retail

Any differences in the Pro ONE60 vs Retail like shaft radius, materials used or weight?

ultraman7k, could you maybe post that pro Naslund curve? I've always wondered what it looked like, patterndb doesn't have a very clear picture.

The Compro looks nice, and I've read relatively good feedback thus far. Only issue is, no one has them in-store and I'm not an advocate to buy a product sight-unseen. Just keep in mind man, just because you didn't get successful results doesn't mean it's a bunk product. It's all in the realm of personal preference.