Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yannick Lehoux. It's identical to the Afanasenkov/Kovalchuk except for the heelness of it and lie. I used it once but the lie was off, so I had to chop it down.

TBL nice twig. I was looking at it myself on ebay. Could'nt pull the trigger though. I'm glad someone on here got it

Didnt get it off ebay.

Edited by TBLfan

Attn : everyone who owns the NBH 4 Rolls in the "white out"

I have found a product that cleans them really well. Im sure their are other products out there that will do the job, but this stuff works great.

http://www.spotshot.com/

You have to get the gloves wet, so I would suggest cleaning a day or two before you have to use them. Spray a bunch of this stuff on them and use a brush to scrub the dirt off. I tried that scotchguard stuff on mine to protect them, but it doesn't do anything. Just thought I would throw this idea out there.

IMG_2421.jpg

Pants: CCM Pro Tacks

Protective: Mission Fuel 130

Helmet: CCM 852 Tacks Pro Stock

Gloves: CCM Pro Tacks

Skates (not pictured): Vapor XXV

For those wondering about the Fuel 130 setup:

Closer Shot of Shins

Closer Shot of Elbows

Closer Shot of Shoulders

Edit:

PS: Thanks to all that helped with their opinions before i bought this stuff!

Edited by ramensandwich

Attn : everyone who owns the NBH 4 Rolls in the "white out"

I have found a product that cleans them really well. Im sure their are other products out there that will do the job, but this stuff works great.

http://www.spotshot.com/

You have to get the gloves wet, so I would suggest cleaning a day or two before you have to use them. Spray a bunch of this stuff on them and use a brush to scrub the dirt off. I tried that scotchguard stuff on mine to protect them, but it doesn't do anything. Just thought I would throw this idea out there.

which one?

14 oz Instant Carpet Stain Remover Aerosol

22 oz Non-Toxic Spot Shot Trigger

Instant Carpet Stain Remover Professional Aerosol

or

Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner - 20oz

?

IMG_2421.jpg

Pants: CCM Pro Tacks

Protective: Mission Fuel 130

Helmet: CCM 852 Tacks Pro Stock

Gloves: CCM Pro Tacks

Skates (not pictured): Vapor XXV

For those wondering about the Fuel 130 setup:

Closer Shot of Shins

Closer Shot of Elbows

Closer Shot of Shoulders

Edit:

PS: Thanks to all that helped with their opinions before i bought this stuff!

Colors like that and Sigourney Weaver will come looking for you with a Gatling Gun. ;)

IMO, they might be even a little wider than JOFAs. I almost went with a pair of Fuel 120XPs, but thought they might be a touch too bulky and opted for CCMs instead.

My new gloves. I ordered another pair (Black TPS HGT as they were on offer) but they sent a different size and glove by accident. When I called them and explained they sent me these nylon TPS R8 as a free upgrade as the HGT was sold out. A really nice gesture and they really fit great.

IMG_0049.JPG

My twigs - TPS R6 Reponse Armor & TPS C9 Reponse Plus Limited. Both Frolov patterns.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

Edited by Dennis25

Dennis25, mind telling me where you got the nylon R8s? I am thinking of replacing my XXXs and might try a pair of those.

EDIT: Nevermind, found them at Hockey Giant.

Edited by figgifumi_11

which one?

14 oz Instant Carpet Stain Remover Aerosol

22 oz Non-Toxic Spot Shot Trigger

Instant Carpet Stain Remover Professional Aerosol

or

Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner - 20oz

?

i have the one with the spray trigger, like windex. my 4 rolls would be gross right now if i didnt have this stuff to clean them

My new gloves. I ordered another pair (Black TPS HGT as they were on offer) but they sent a different size and glove by accident. When I called them and explained they sent me these nylon TPS R8 as a free upgrade as the HGT was sold out. A really nice gesture and they really fit great.

[ img ]

nice gloves bro