Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

img1720ar3.jpg

Most people don't know this so I will let the cat out of the bag......

TBL had an unfortunate smelting accident during shop class in his junior year and lost his left hand......thus he only collects right handed gloves. ;)

I think I've said this before...but I feel I may need to reiterate. Dibs on the "Habs" Eastons if you ever decide to sell off the collection.

Nice collection Drew. I was on my way to a nice collection myself when the budget went dry. Then I had to sell a few pairs to upgrade some old equipment. Give me a few months and I'll be giving you a run for your money...j/k nice collection though. Glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed.

My new gloves. I ordered another pair (Black TPS HGT as they were on offer) but they sent a different size and glove by accident. When I called them and explained they sent me these nylon TPS R8 as a free upgrade as the HGT was sold out. A really nice gesture and they really fit great.

Those are some sweet gloves my friend. Makes me want to spend some money :blink:

bauer pro stock shoulders

brand new, tags still on them, i payed $40 at a thrift store

I cant wait til Bauer goes back to the name only and not the swoosh

This is my current set up. I have a ton of other gear but I'm just showing what I currently use. I did the math today and for all this gear I've spent about $540 including the skates, so I've saved about $960 on all this equipment. :blink: - no my parents don't by me my gear.

23h3tww.jpg

My latest buy was a full set of jofa gear including pants and gloves(not pictured) for $180 brand new.

Pictured:

Nike bauer 4500 helmet with itech RBE III cage

RBK pro stock pants

2 Synergy SL's forsburg 85 flex

Jofa 8800 shoulders

Jofa 9077 elbows

Jofa 8090 shins

Vapor xxx skates with white tongues

Bauer 4 rolls

Edited by mxihockey

Game used, prostock NYR Dan Girardi Easton SyNergy Elite grip. It was a gift from a friend and I really appreciated it. Anybody know what LH retail pattern this would be in Easton?

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00303.jpg