Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those are sick for Graf's.

Black or White holders woulda looked just fine with those as it's half and half(ish). Nice choice on the LS' too.

Thanks! Went back and forth on whether to go white or black...decided on the black in the end.

Supreme one95 stik

Won it on ebay and got it recently. It's pretty cool looking.

New visible features (compared to one90)

-very square shaft shape.

-tactile grip only on the corners of the shaft

-"spray painted look" at the bottom of the shaft (inspired by mike richards i guess)

-yellow stripe on the bottom (bauer's new marketing ploy)

feels awesome, cant wait to try it.

pics:

Photo125.jpg

Photo126.jpg

Photo127.jpg

Photo32.jpg

Photo4.jpg

That is a sexy looking stick. How did you get it?
Supreme one95 stik

Won it on ebay and got it recently. It's pretty cool looking.

;)

Just picked these Sande Max-Q mitts up on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...A:IT&ih=022

Couldn't find much info on the MAX-Q, I figured for $50 it was worth a shot. Can anyone give an idea of how the MAX-Q fit, loose or snug? Good Glove?

Good deal, that was their top of the line glove a few years ago. Sweet little custom embroidery too.

Couldn't find much info on the MAX-Q, I figured for $50 it was worth a shot. Can anyone give an idea of how the MAX-Q fit, loose or snug? Good Glove?

The custom embroidery is for Benilde St. Margaret's Scarlet Knights. It's a private school in MN. Good program and a sweet find and deal on the gloves. I know a guy or two who played there that has those mitts. Lookin good.

The custom embroidery is for Benilde St. Margaret's Scarlet Knights. It's a private school in MN. Good program and a sweet find and deal on the gloves. I know a guy or two who played there that has those mitts. Lookin good.

I was going to say the same thing..The logo is a dead giveaway. Andrew Alberts (Boston Bruins) played at that very same HS 5-6 yrs ago.