Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

From the caps sale today. RBK gloves (made by MIA).

If anyone else there was wondering why there were so many of these, it's because the red color wasn't quite right, so was a botched batch, so to speak.

$45, nice for pro stock!!

capsgloves001mm4.jpg

capsgloves002gr4.jpg

Those are some sick gloves. If you ever look to sell them, hit me up.

legiahockey: Out of your collection which is your favorit stick? This goes for all on this board....... I think when you post a pic of all your sticks please add which is your fav???

heres a few more pics of the blacked out vapors. removed the red trim from the sides and tendon guard.

threw on some yellow laces.

this should be bauer's answer to CCM's Vector 6.0SE

P1010344.jpg

P1010345.jpg

P1010346.jpg

heres a few more pics of the blacked out vapors. removed the red trim from the sides and tendon guard.

threw on some yellow laces.

this should be bauer's answer to CCM's Vector 6.0SE

How did you black them out? Sharpie?

Scott

Picture073.jpg

Some really nice 4 rolls I love them right now they are the pride of my starting to grow collection.

Picture074.jpg

The skates ive been whining about for so long and finally have im thinking about dying the runners blue or red any input would be great

Picture072.jpg

I picked these up 2 nights ago and they feel super nice their 14 inchers

The fourrolls are just the color scheme but I still love them, and McDougalfaschnitzer your gloves are amazing. One last thing should I dye the One75's holders red and put red laces in them?

The fourrolls are just the color scheme but I still love them, and McDougalfaschnitzer your gloves are amazing. One last thing should I dye the One75's holders red and put red laces in them?

I vote yes, so long as you dye the holders long enough so they dont turn out light red/pink

black holders - hell yeh that would look sweet

red laces - oh no!

Picture073.jpg

Some really nice 4 rolls I love them right now they are the pride of my starting to grow collection.

Really nice gloves. I swear after I bought my eagles I said I'm done buying gloves for a couple years. But after seeing those and some of the other nice gear in this thread the itch is coming up.

Are those r/w/b eastons cap pro-returns?

Lol thanks I went to my LHS looking for other gloves i saw those picked them up literally hugged them put them on, played around with a puck on an Ice board bought them in about less then 3 minutes. That and the padding really helps when your 5 foot 4 playing with guys that are 6 foot.

Lol thanks I went to my LHS looking for other gloves i saw those picked them up literally hugged them put them on, played around with a puck on an Ice board bought them in about less then 3 minutes. That and the padding really helps when your 5 foot 4 playing with guys that are 6 foot.

i think i possibly played open hockey with you wensday ?

go black holders red laces that would look sick with yalls jerseys