Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The ones you show look digital, which has some grippy qualities, but the tackified were sticky. The best part was the wetter they got the stickier they got.

Sounds like a cut, patch and stitch expeiment is in the works. HHHHHMMMMM. Something to try on some old gloves. You said it's the stuff they use on football reciever gloves. Have to stop at Dicks on my way home tonight.

You'll have to look for Neumanns. IIRC, their type of tackified gloves become illegal in quite a few leagues and so most have gone to a dry tack palm.

I found some Eastom pro stocks on Ebay not to long ago with the palm being completly tacky...almost to the point where I had to take my hand out of the gloves and remove them from the shaft...But if you like grip and can find a pair thats the way to go...

Do the tires still have treads? Roll em till they're bald!

haha i guess that means keep them?

for some reason that reminds me of when the russians used to come to hockey night in boston and they were all wearing old warn out hand-me-down gear to the point wear you could see the jocks.

Do the tires still have treads? Roll em till they're bald!

that's what she said ;)

I think you just captured the title for the oddest time to use that line.

...warn out hand-me-down gear to the point wear you could see the jocks.

:blink:

Mind eraser anyone?

On the skates...look pretty good to me. Keep em if they work....trust me. Skate experiments can be VERY costly...especially if you include the cost of gear whore therapy and counseling.

You'll have to look for Neumanns. IIRC, their type of tackified gloves become illegal in quite a few leagues and so most have gone to a dry tack palm.

I don' know if they offer it seperatly, or just on their gloves, but Cutters have the best "Grippyness" in terms of Reciever Gloves, that you might be able to try.

- Mike

They may be grippy but it may be a dry tack, which isn't what Easton had. Neumanns would be the closest I've seen and I think they're pretty much illegal in a lot of leagues for their grip. Maybe eBay has some. My guess if they're around is the formula has been changed, making me wish I'd kept my pair from HS.

Those are the best shins i ever had.... still rockin' them in 16". never liked the bulkier Jofa's. Unfortunately mine are on their last legs so i might need to sack up and get some 6k's even though I hate reebok hockey.

Well, I do have some 9090s in 16" if interested. Good condition - only thing is I cut off the thigh flap, which is what I'm going to do to these.

Yeah, it was funny - kept on watching people bid on the RBK ones and not even looking at these. Fools.

They may be grippy but it may be a dry tack, which isn't what Easton had. Neumanns would be the closest I've seen and I think they're pretty much illegal in a lot of leagues for their grip. Maybe eBay has some. My guess if they're around is the formula has been changed, making me wish I'd kept my pair from HS.

The cutters i have for HS ball now get grippier as they get wet. Is that what you are referring too with the Neumans?

Yup, but I haven't felt a pair since way back when so I'm wondering if they feel the same. I'm going to see about carving up a pair and getting the palms put on some gloves if they feel similar.

Talk about old school...

Just picked these up. $9.99 on eBay.

Sick dude. Ol' skool Jofas are the best.

I second that. I had those when I played in high school. Kinda bulky but absolute tanks. Didn't fear jumping in front of any slappers with those shins.