Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks, Its a Taperwall and I have probably had it for 15 years. Been through a bunch of blades and it just keeps going. Lots of guys didn't like the Taperwall much but its still my favorite.

Rick Henry

Talk about old school...

Just picked these up. $9.99 on eBay.

Sick dude. Ol' skool Jofas are the best.

I second that. I had those when I played in high school. Kinda bulky but absolute tanks. Didn't fear jumping in front of any slappers with those shins.

jofacomp.jpg

Anyone see any bulk? :)

JR, How in the hell do those 3175's fit you? Those things are narrow as all get out. I'd have to imagine like a second skin. Thats a pretty dramatic differance fromt he 8090/8060.

JR, How in the hell do those 3175's fit you? Those things are narrow as all get out. I'd have to imagine like a second skin. Thats a pretty dramatic differance fromt he 8090/8060.

Nah, those are just too wide :)

What kind of wheels you have on those sprunged tacks? they look rather similar to those in the picture of the second top mission 2009 inlines.

EDIT: Looked back, they are definatly different wheels, ignore me :ph34r:

Whisky, definatly blacked out

Edited by Bender

The midfoot seems to be double stitched in the first picture, and the lining material on the inside of the tendon guard certainly doesn't appear to be standard-retail.

The midfoot seems to be double stitched in the first picture, and the lining material on the inside of the tendon guard certainly doesn't appear to be standard-retail.

exactly.

+ the different tongue.

They were originally made for Shane Hnidy, left is a 10 and right is 10.25.