Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

are the black ones pro tacks?

never heard of Tacks under the RBK name...

They look kind of look like a hybrid of 9k's and 4-rolls :huh: SMU/prostock?

either way, they look really nice

Newest gear

IMG_1094.jpg

Fury Aeroflex gloves

Bauer 4000 XL with Oakley pro modified (?), the visor's the new part

Mac Daddy 75 Draper (12k!!)

SE shaft with its new Mission VDS Rahkshani blade and bottom spray

Montreal 6500 Thin Grip with Mission pro Lang

TPS Rubber whip with Mission pro Lang

More of the bucket with visor. The bucket's cracked and the visor sits less than a cm from my nose, even with the mounting holes extended a bit and the shield tilted up. This is a backup, hopefully to never be used but kept in the collection. Gotta have Oakley, love that brand to death (boots, 2 sets of shades, goggles, shield, more to come).

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...ar/IMG_1095.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...ar/IMG_1096.jpg

It's going well. I needed a spare standard shaft. Used it for a pickup- flex is nice and light to just take snap and wristers all night. It torques out a bit much, especially making or taking a shot/pass toward the toe, but the Lang pattern is so long. Using the same pattern and I was crapping out on the backhand shots, don't know what that was about. I've been off the ice too much and only used it the one time though.

The cuff is still pretty stiff- I haven't worn them on the ice though. The digital palms stick too well to grip shafts for my liking. They have actually loosened and broken in quite a bit from just 15-20 mins of flexing them while sitting on the couch. They went from tight and inflexible to a nice, looser fitting glove. I have them in a sale thread.

The croslite padding also helps keep bulk and weight down, much thinner than traditional padding, fairly light for being full portofino. The padding can be folded and bent, only the thumb is rigid from having a plastic structure/protection. I've posted thoughts on them in the "Aeroflux" thread, as well as my sale thread. For $45-50, they could be sent to fixitbymail for mesh all around and cuff work and you have a much better glove for $60-65.

These custom Eagle gloves were from Little Caesars team at least 6, 7 years ago. A friend of mine gave them to me to add to my collection. They are all leather including the palm.

2457328620102764087jWoFcO_th.jpg

2023436180102764087kYszal_th.jpg

2878866620102764087aJYUAZ_th.jpg

2568518200102764087hIeWzg_th.jpg

These custom Eagle gloves were from Little Caesars team at least 6, 7 years ago. A friend of mine gave them to me to add to my collection. They are all leather including the palm.

2457328620102764087jWoFcO_th.jpg

2023436180102764087kYszal_th.jpg

2878866620102764087aJYUAZ_th.jpg

2568518200102764087hIeWzg_th.jpg

I can feel the awesome coming out of my monitor as I look at those.

you rat. how'd you know I wore a 7d?

haha you lie! I thought I was the only one with small feet. It sucks because I have several friends that play echl, AHL, and NCAA, but I cant use anything they pass me besides sticks because they are all 8 to 10.5ers lol I had those skates done up by a local pro shop and they did a really good job. They carry those tongues and install them on the spot.

you rat. how'd you know I wore a 7d?

haha you lie! I thought I was the only one with small feet. It sucks because I have several friends that play echl, AHL, and NCAA, but I cant use anything they pass me besides sticks because they are all 8 to 10.5ers lol I had those skates done up by a local pro shop and they did a really good job. They carry those tongues and install them on the spot.

How'd you know I wore size 8 :P

The Little Caesars AAA Bantam team won the 2008 USA Hockey National Championship in April at the Ice House. The team gloves were the same color pattern made by Fury.