Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

did they have jerseys that looked like togas and laurel wreath stickers on their helmets? i figure you might as well go all out..

i was trying to come up with a name of a stick but coudn't think of anything

Read the post above yours, dude. Caesar's is no joke - consistently a contender at Nationals just about every year. Definitely one of the premier organizations in the country...always easy to get up for a game when you know those guys are in the other dressing room.

Who cares about the name of the team? They are good...real good. Not to mention there is another team in the Detroit Area named Honeybaked Ham, and they are also very good.

Those Vectors with the Lightspeeds / White Felt, look awesome. If you were 10.5 - 11 i'd take those off you in a second. Great looking skates!

little ceasers, honeybaked, and belle tire. all 3 very good and competitive teams at a national level and all dont have a team name. i was born and raised around here and never had the desire to play THAT much hockey but if your serious and from around here thats what you need to be on to be reconized.

I agree with all the posts above, being from the midwest, playing AAA hockey the elite teams are the Little Caesar's/Honeybaked/Belle Tire/Victory Honda/Compuware...etc of course you Michigan'ers get all of them.

Teams are just ridiculous. I think the Little Caesar's uni's are dirty.

For teams that sponsor...do they make a lot of it back through that advertising? Would more people go to Little Caesars because they just played that team?

No. More people would go to Little Caesars if they forgot what it tasted like the last time they had it. Seriously though, corporate sponsors exist to get their name out there in the hopes that they are reaching a previously un or underutilized market.

For teams that sponsor...do they make a lot of it back through that advertising? Would more people go to Little Caesars because they just played that team?

Say you had played, or seen a game with the Little Caesars involved. Next time you think 'I want pizza' that Little Caesars' advertisement will be fresh in your mind sending you on your way to Little Caesars :)

Those Vectors with the Lightspeeds / White Felt, look awesome. If you were 10.5 - 11 i'd take those off you in a second. Great looking skates!

Yeah, Im leaning towards using them. All the peole I throw them to seem to throw up, because they are so sick lol

traded some and sold some, so im down to these 3 pair, and a couple old backups.

1. pro stock senators. 2. pro stock red wings (K. Maltby 18). 3. custom colored* blackhawks (new favorite)

100_0656.jpg

Edited by Race4LastPlace

traded some and sold some, so im down to these 3 pair, and a couple old backups.

1. pro stock senators. 2. pro stock red wings (K. Maltby 18). 3. pro stock blackhawks (new favorite)

the pro stock hawks are NICE. where'd you get those? ebay?

1. pro stock senators. 2. pro stock red wings (K. Maltby 18). 3. pro stock blackhawks (new favorite)

the pro stock hawks are NICE. where'd you get those? ebay?

got em from eastwesthockey. doublelayered palm, plastic inserts, a little thicker cuff. i love them.

Edited by Race4LastPlace

I'm pretty sure the hawks ones are just custom colors- thats the retail cuff, not the pro stock cuff.
Easy to tell. The custom color ones say NBHpro on them.

dually noted. thanks guys. still very pleased with them but its good to know, since i do think i like this cuff a bit more. cant wait to use them saturday.

100_0403.jpg

Added the GX800's today. The vintage Easton collection is coming along slowly but surely.

Beautiful. Simply, beautiful.