Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Isnt that Red Berenson the present coach of Michigan?

Yes, sir.

I've been fortunate enough to skate with him while attending some camps at the University of Michigan. There's a man with some fire.

I had a chance to visit with Red Berenson at a USHL game about 3-4 years ago..had a nice convo about the players on the ice.. There were several coaches sitting there, but Red definitely was the statesman of the group..He wasnt in CCM or Nike rink garb like the others, but in an overcoat and tie..I can see why people want to play for him. There seems to be a lot of quiet intensity in those eyes..

I cant wait to wear my "almost Ovie's," but I have to wear out my current wheels first.

:rolleyes: Are you sure you are in the right place?

I cant wait to wear my "almost Ovie's," but I have to wear out my current wheels first.

Thats what my buddies and I called our skates growing up, so not literally wheels lol

Thats what my buddies and I called our skates growing up, so not literally wheels lol

LOL not what he means. PEople on here tend to go through skates and other gear before the ends of there lives.

The TPS feel a bit looser, but not by much. The Eastons feel a bit tighter and feel more protective and a bit stiffer. The palms are different with the TPS having a bit more supple feel. The gloves are actually quite similar, but I would give th edge to the TPS by a hair.

Best part about them both is how much I paid for them.

$60 shipped for the TPS (like my work with the Sharpie, huh?)

$85 shpped for the Eastons

both brand new.

and $400 shipped for my custom s15's!

Gotta love Eay.

I have been working some good deals this month.

Now whats next.....hmmmm.

Edited by eric42434224

Agreed; I'm normally not big on numbers on the front (or clavicle... ugh), but these are a nice throwback:

95116189ck4.jpg

Isn't this supposed to be a "college" kid? Why the hell does he look like he's pushing 40.

Best part about them both is how much I paid for them.

$60 shipped for the TPS (like my work with the Sharpie, huh?)

$85 shpped for the Eastons

both brand new.

and $400 shipped for my custom s15's!

Gotta love Eay.

I have been working some good deals this month.

Now whats next.....hmmmm.

Where did you get the eastons from on ebay, a seller or just an individual? Thanks!

:blink: Are you sure you are in the right place?

Most of members don't care about wearing something out before replacing it.