Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I cant wait to wear my "almost Ovie's," but I have to wear out my current wheels first.

:blink: Are you sure you are in the right place?

Thats what my buddies and I called our skates growing up, so not literally wheels lol

Most of members don't care about wearing something out before replacing it.

Maybe not "wear out" my current skates, but get more than 2 months use out of them since they are still in solid structural condition. Im not from the "hood" but ive never had a silver spoon in my mouth either so if I pay for something, I at least want to get some use out of it. lol

Edited by fastbrother7

Just curious, what skates are you currently in now waiting to break in or wear out?

Mission Fuel AG 120's w/tuuk ls2 holder (got them like 2 weeks before I got the CCM's). They are pretty comfy and after baking a zero break in skate. They could be a little stiffer, but its all good. I skated on the Vector Pro's for about 2.5 years, so I'm looking forward to skating on the almost Ovie's eventually. Then again they were such a sweet deal ( the CCM's ) I may just keep them for my eventual "man-room" when I get a new crib lol. Who knows haha

New camera, so thought I would put some gear up.

My shafts, I have left OPS in the past, 2 piece is the way to go.

-blacked out Warrior Dolo (Brule Game used)/w a ST put in the butt

- 2 X Dolo (Andre Zyuzin pro stock)/w his dolo blade and Avery Mission

- S15/w One 90

twigs.jpg

-Flexlite 12's, if your foot fits, these skates are so mint

-704's used 5 skates, I will be posting on ebay today, comes with T-blades(used 2 X) and used lightspeeds

- RBK prostock Large, I will be selling the white set on ebay tomorrow

- Nike Swift Czeh socks, I will also be selling the red set, but I am going to try at a high price and see what I get.

gear.jpg

I want a pair of those Ottawa 67's socks BAD! They look great and were the socks my club team used about 10 plus years ago.

I found them in a box of game used Flames socks at the Equipment sale, I was looking for practice socks and came out with them, I had two kids try to fight me for them.

how much are u posting the red czech socks for?

I was going to try the start @ $50-60 and see if someone wants a pair of socks that bad. After someone paid $90 for a pair of RBK practice socks, I thought I would try high. Might be crazy and end with no bids but if I can't make good money off them, I might as well keep them.

got a couple of Vapor XXX pro stock Redden (photos are from the listing...haven't taken my own since they came).......sweet curve....close to a cross between the PM9 and the P91a....about a 5 lie....

Vapor_XXX_TC_Reddon_001.jpgVapor_XXX_TC_Reddon_002.jpgVapor_XXX_TC_Reddon_003.jpg

Edited by AmoriZep

I want a pair of those Ottawa 67's socks BAD! They look great and were the socks my club team used about 10 plus years ago.

I found them in a box of game used Flames socks at the Equipment sale, I was looking for practice socks and came out with them, I had two kids try to fight me for them.

Lol, I was at that sale too, I was so confused when I saw them

got a couple of Vapor XXX pro stock Redden (photos are from the listing...haven't taken my own since they came).......sweet curve....close to a cross between the PM9 and the P91a....about a 5 lie....

Those vapor XXX's are sick. Did you get them online or at a LHS? I had one like that (with the red) XXX's, cant remember the curve pattern, but i snapped it the first time on the ice. :(

Those vapor XXX's are sick. Did you get them online or at a LHS? I had one like that (with the red) XXX's, cant remember the curve pattern, but i snapped it the first time on the ice. :(

Ya those are sick, Love the curve, what curve would be similar to that ???? I just noticed the canadian flag on it... AWESOME!

Edited by Datsyukrulez13

Ebay....

that sucks about snapping it :(

Ya those are sick, Love the curve, what curve would be similar to that ???? I just noticed the canadian flag on it... AWESOME!

yeah....they're Team Canada pro stock.....they say "Team Canada" on the shaft closer to the blade.....cool stuff....even for an American ;).....i may have to cover the flag with a Rangers sticker or something

Call The Sports Exchange in Vancouver, they have LOTS of pro stock sticks and their ebay store is where AmoriZep got them from. I think the store is called cam-sports or something. But give them a ring or an email.

I still love my Vapor XXX pro stock, its such a pity my Digi palms wore out so quick. It sucks trying to get palms re-done here.

Are they loose or quite tight on your fingers?