Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They are 6ks Dupes. First impressions are actually quite good, they feel light and comfortable and I'm really digging the adjustable legs.

Been looking for a pair since I saw the pic of pure hockey's glove walls.

I didnt know much about these. Almost pulled the ebay trigger on them.

My brother still wears his Bauers like those and he still skates in his Bauer Pro Comp RH skates also. I always loved the looks of those skates but the arch killed my wide flat feet.

Rick Henry

Me too, nice buy.

The goold old days, when a skate looked like a skate, and not like a 2 year old's colouring book

very true. The 4000's where my favorite skates as a kid. For performance, and because they where nice and simple; probably why I'm soo attracted too the one95.

Just picked these up from a guy on eBay for $300. Figured it was a pretty good deal. Only problem is one is a size 9 and one is a 9.5 . Anyone know if I can get the size 9 stretched a half size?

n4zi9k.jpg

Just picked these up from a guy on eBay for $300. Figured it was a pretty good deal. Only problem is one is a size 9 and one is a 9.5 . Anyone know if I can get the size 9 stretched a half size?

:lol: You better hope so!

Edited by rwclifto

Picked these up at a local PIAS today for $25. Reminds me of my senior year of high school. :ph34r:

IMG_0547.JPG

My favorite skate of all time. I remember when these came out, I drooled over a pair for so long. I finally got them and have kept them since, unless my parents cleaned out our basement... I wish I could still fit in those bad boys.

Those Supreme Comps are a thing of beauty. $25 is a deal and a half. They look as if they are in mint condition too, can still see the size marking on the back of the tendon guard.

nice chrome man, id put that easton on my wall for safe keepings tho for sure.

considering how old that stick is, and it appears to be in pristine condition... so I'd assume it is kept on a wall, or with a collection.