Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just bought these at the Ottawa Senators equipment, cost me a little under $200 for everything:

Bauer One90 Custom Shaft (Rounded Top)

Bauer Vapor XXXX skates

Bauer Wood Blade

RBK Edge Socks

hockey1.jpg

hockey2.jpg

I was there too! who's skates!

heh, patrick eaves =P i had cody bass' before but i traded them, did you pickup anything from there?

No, was only ther for like 30min. I just cheked out ottawa's practice. Were was all this stuff any way?(part of the rink). And how much stuff was there? I plan on going next year, for a stick and a par of skates.

the sale was in the big tent just outside of the arena, can't miss it, and you def. have to go 3-4 hours prior to get first dibs on good conditioned / usable skates. Sticks, they had A LOT, and they keep refilling as the sale goes on, skates, there were about 100 pairs, some new, some used, bunch load of sens socks, lotta helmets, but they ALL suck, lotta pants, and not too many other protective equipment.

where doyou find out when the team is having an equipment sale like that?

Usually teams send out notifications e-mail if you sign up for their newsletter OR they post it on their site.

where doyou find out when the team is having an equipment sale like that?

and judging from your name (NJ Jester), Im guessing you might be a devils fan, and if so you're not in good luck because correct me if im wrong anyone, the devils never had and most likely never will have one unfortunately :(

yea they did one this summer the day of the draft. a friday i think. brand new equipment and game used stuff. the game used was expensive. but kids were walking out with brand new se's and dolo's for like 40 bucks a peice. and all new gloves were 50 bucks a pair!

it was first come first serve tho. and there was a 2 hour line. and chaos.

Me too, nice buy.

The goold old days, when a skate looked like a skate, and not like a 2 year old's colouring book

very true. The 4000's where my favorite skates as a kid. For performance, and because they where nice and simple; probably why I'm soo attracted too the one95.

I still use a pair of 4000's as my inline boots, and I'm shattered that I might have to put them to rest after all these years.

bucketsandpants.jpg

"cooper" 4000...thanks to whoever hooked me up with the link to that logo.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/KDo...24/100_0945.jpg

green swooshes to match the team...tossed some white ear flaps on there as well.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/KDo...24/100_0942.jpg

this probably wont last very long, as you can see it is glued on. I like the way it looks from far away though.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/KDo...24/100_0943.jpg

Edited by doogie24