Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

the sale was in the big tent just outside of the arena, can't miss it, and you def. have to go 3-4 hours prior to get first dibs on good conditioned / usable skates. Sticks, they had A LOT, and they keep refilling as the sale goes on, skates, there were about 100 pairs, some new, some used, bunch load of sens socks, lotta helmets, but they ALL suck, lotta pants, and not too many other protective equipment.

Ya all be there next year for shure. What time did u go at exacly? I need to no a good time to go at.

I've got one of those Ottawa67 Stick, haven't had to resort to using it , gonna hold onto it for a while

whats the deal with those....arent they just XXX-lites with diff. graphics?

Yea their xxx lite,Ottawa 67 have that generic graphic on all their sticks, or atleast before they did, when i

picked it up

Edited by turc91

the sale was in the big tent just outside of the arena, can't miss it, and you def. have to go 3-4 hours prior to get first dibs on good conditioned / usable skates. Sticks, they had A LOT, and they keep refilling as the sale goes on, skates, there were about 100 pairs, some new, some used, bunch load of sens socks, lotta helmets, but they ALL suck, lotta pants, and not too many other protective equipment.

Ya all be there next year for shure. What time did u go at exacly? I need to no a good time to go at.

The sale starts at 830am and i arrived at ScotiaBank Place at 6am and was 40th in line, and they let people in at intervals of 25-30. Next year I will be aiming to arrive @ 4 or 5am =D

Nice pickup, apart from the addition of the worlds best holder anything else different?

haha i might swap out the holder for pith or ls2. but the liner is different. and the tounge is thicker

Says 110, but they are 95-100 easily.

Also, these just arrived in the mail today.

dsc00074wh5.jpg

dsc00075vv6.jpg

Edited by Miike

Got some NBH 4-rolls to match my 5000s. I got them a couple months ago, they were used from ebay so that right palm came dirty, and they had some stink to them. What made me pull the trigger was the solid fingers, i just like them.

2902945120_96d97663fa_o.jpg

they had one last year.

what!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i emailed them and they told me no, they didnt do that....wow...im pissedd :angry:

They did have one this year on June 20th at the arena. I got there around 4 and they let ppl in at 6, but when I got there there were at least 100 ppl already waiting. So if you don't get there early you get shitty stuff.

Please excuse me if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if the habs will be having an equipment sale this season ? I've never been to one, and i'd be very interested to pick up as many sticks as i could if they're sold for that cheap.. Thanks in advance.

Got some NBH 4-rolls to match my 5000s. I got them a couple months ago, they were used from ebay so that right palm came dirty, and they had some stink to them. What made me pull the trigger was the solid fingers, i just like them.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3206/290294...6d97663fa_o.jpg

You looking to add to your collection? I hate one piece fingers so these have been kicking around my place forever.

BDP1-1.jpg

You looking to add to your collection? I hate one piece fingers so these have been kicking around my place forever.

Ha! I would love to, but being unemployed right now is not the time.

I'll keep them in mind though.

Finally got all my sticks together... still have one Mission team comp, but thats a few thousand miles away at mom and dad's...

DSCN4619.jpg

All 85-90 flex, except for one Mission M2 (100flex) and the Inno 1100 (260)

Yea I do... but at the moment they are down the pecking order as I just got some OPS.

You interested? ;) let me know as I need to trim down the herd a little.

This, coming from just two shafts a few years ago...

That's a flop for the ages. But dont One95s come with the LS2s with the blue hash-mark on the heel? Did you swap the stock ones out?

Hence "custom" one95's :P