Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

(Easton Robitailles)

Everyone knows how I love me some Easton 4-rolls, but I am not a fan of the outer stripes on the backrolls! Aside from that, awesome gloves :)

They're REALLY nice. They don't feel like typical 4-rolls, the backrolls aren't the usual HD foam. They feel kind of like an Easton/Eagle hybrid glove.

no one picked up a one95 today?

I picked up a One95 today. Actually, I almost grabbed a game used Brent Seabrook One95 for $150, but I decided to get a retail one at my LHS for $20 more.

I went to go buy two 87 Naslunds this afternoon and apparently my LHS (a FLD) already sold the two Naslunds they received. Is this only a limited release or are most shops getting more in around the 15th like they do with every other NBH product?

New equipment. Slowly upgrading everything now that I know I will be playing for a while.

New MSH Bag, New Easton Gloves, and 9k Shins.

CIMG2861.jpg

Edited by eric42434224

I went to go buy two 87 Naslunds this afternoon and apparently my LHS (a FLD) already sold the two Naslunds they received. Is this only a limited release or are most shops getting more in around the 15th like they do with every other NBH product?

Were they in the locker or did the store have more stock than that? I thought the locker was only coming with lindros and malkin. Anyway, Bauer started to ship out all their Holiday stick orders on friday so FLD shops should see them early this week.