Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Quick Question:

I just got a pair of white out 4 rolls. Used the tide pen and got most of the sweat stains out. Would using a white dye pen be a good idea to make the white whiter, or should I use a bleach pen or something?

Looking for good suggestions.

No idea....but you may want to try a white paint pen and "test" a small area of the glove that isn't normally looked at to get a better idea of what you should do.

Quick Question:

I just got a pair of white out 4 rolls. Used the tide pen and got most of the sweat stains out. Would using a white dye pen be a good idea to make the white whiter, or should I use a bleach pen or something?

Looking for good suggestions.

If you end up trying the white dye pen, let me know. My Tide to go pen works really well, but my gloves still look more and more stained each week. I tried the clorox bleach pen (didnt do much, its more of a pre-treater for washing machines), and I tried mixing soaps and using a scrub brush (when dried, the dirt/sweat stains just came to the surface and looked worse). That includes that "spot shot" stuff, which seemed like it worked good when the gloves were still wet, but again, once they dried the gloves ended up looking worse. Never buying white nylon again!!!

rinx. all p88 and pm9 87 flex only

how similar is the pm9 to the p88? i love the p88, also any other brands that are close i tried using the pattern db and it said nothing is like it

rinx. all p88 and pm9 87 flex only

how similar is the pm9 to the p88? i love the p88, also any other brands that are close i tried using the pattern db and it said nothing is like it

PM9: mid-heel, slightly open, lie 5

P88: mid, open, lie 6

you could try oxyclean paste.

i haven't tried it, but i have thought about it for may maple leafs looking 5000's and 4-rolls.

I used the DecoColor extra fine (black) on my Easton 4-rolls last night. On the side of the palm, it says "Rycroft" in white embroidery. I used the pen on it and the first coat darkened it, but not enough to where I wanted it (Spinal Tap Black). So I waited an hour and did it again and that second coat made it really, really black. I did it again before I went to bed but it didn't seem to make a difference. So, bottom line - 2 coats are definitely needed, but as of yet, no "purpling." I'll try to get pics up later.

The real test (for me anyway) is how it will work on the NBH 4-roll backrolls.

Sharpied? I saw those gloves on ebay. Unless those are navy instead of bkac.

Maybe these are the ones you saw:

My bd

my xmas treat to myself.....all tufftek and you get the warmest feeling when they are on.....makes up for my empty wallet and 9 weeks of waiting

DSC08972.jpg

DSC08971.jpg

old to the new......

DSC08970.jpg

Do the custom ppfi fit like the retail version?...As in 13in....The retail ppfi 13 in. I have just seem to fit a bit smaller than other 13in. gloves Ive owned?...Thanks

my xmas treat to myself.....all tufftek and you get the warmest feeling when they are on.....makes up for my empty wallet and 9 weeks of waiting

Very, very nice. Was thinking about getting a pair like that myself. Don't know if I could tolerate the 9 week wait though. Congrats.

Edited by Hockeyman11385