Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks guys.........they are retail 13" nothing custom except colors ....they fit tighter than most gloves (similar to most 12" gloves for me) but SO soft and honestly the most comfortable glove I have ever tried (tried alot).........ran me 2 Canadian brownies, cant say they are worth the $$$ but its something I have always wanted and I smile everytime i see them :P

Edited by automorph

my xmas treat to myself.....all tufftek and you get the warmest feeling when they are on.....makes up for my empty wallet and 9 weeks of waiting

DSC08972.jpg

DSC08971.jpg

old to the new......

DSC08970.jpg

nice gloves, im tryin to find a pair of pro stock eastons or rbk's w/ that color scheme

I don't really have much equipment worthy of showing off besides my One95's for roller (which I have posted pics of way too many times to post them again here) and my beloved Mark Rycroft Easton 4-rolls. These gloves are flat out amazing and I love 'em. They originally had a mustang palm but I didn't like it so I had FIBM replace it with a black clarino single layer palm. I also used a DecoColor black paint pen to black out Rycroft's name, which after 2 coats got pretty black - it looks lighter here than it really is because I bounced the flash because lighting in my family room sucks. Besides being feather-light and feeling great on my hands, these gloves just "look" cool. I'm a sucker for traditional cuffs, traditional cuff rolls and straight backrolls. I cannot recommend Easton 4-rolls to people enough looking for top feel and performance from a glove (pro stock/pro return - not the crappy retail ones).

Pics -

g3zg4.th.jpgthpix.gif

g1yv3.th.jpgthpix.gif

g2fn3.th.jpgthpix.gif

g4hh4.th.jpgthpix.gif

g5kp4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Fletch

CycloneTaylor doesnt have those gloves anymore. They were a returned order form a team, and the only ones left are the leather version. They dont have anymore nylons left. If you call them or email them, they will emsil you a pic of what the have left. I dont think the leather versions are all black either, but check anyway. a guy is selling a pair of those on ebay, for $99 but he has like over $22 for shipping.

Nah, they were off of Ebay. And I saw those ones that are currently on Ebay (from Duke's) and I agree that the shipping price is a joke. Those are really close to mine but the cuffs on those are longer.

does dukes have other colors besides black and do you mind if i ask how much you paid for them

I know Dukes has a Blue/White pair up there on ebay.....not sure what they have in store.

As for mine, it was a few months ago but I think I paid $130 for them on ebay.

does dukes have other colors besides black and do you mind if i ask how much you paid for them

I know Dukes has a Blue/White pair up there on ebay.....not sure what they have in store.

As for mine, it was a few months ago but I think I paid $130 for them on ebay.

thanks the blu and white ones are pretty nice

Hey BlueLiner, where'd you pick that up? I can't wait to get my hands on one.

It's already out in Canada

Did you use it yet? What do you think?

Not yet, but I do sense that it has basically same feeling as my Synergy Elite (w/ the smart hockey ball thing)

I'll be able to tell you soon.

Blueliner, don't you destroy your heel with a tape job like that?

My one90 seems just fine ever since adopting that taping for 10 months.

Besides, I hate taping an entire blade. it just drives me nuts.

Edited by blueliner27

As mentioned before, I guess you could call me a fan of the Mission stuff. The Fuel TI came today... along with 2 more V-Hex I snatched up from Philbrick's. Stop me before I binge again! haha...

IMGP0810.jpg