Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just curious if people don't like the e-pros because of looks, or is it performance. I agree the tuuk's look better. Not sure about performance, other than maybe personal preference.

there we go its all good. not really what i wanted, but good enough.

good enough for 99% of the players in the show!!! lol :D

haha i didnt mean the stick was talking about how i put my pic up the sticks are plenty good and i absolutly LOVE the one95 it is amazing. and i also liked my s17 but the blades a little wonky now.

Recent skate pick up- Pro stock Micron Air 90's

171820089_o.jpg

I know it's a post that's almost 2 months old but I just wanted to say 'nice pick up' on those Air90s. I picked two pairs of Air90s and some 10-90 red stripes w/ V2s on them myself last year off ebay. I'll never need to buy skates again heh.

Happy Halloween!

Who picked up those Minn 5-rolls? I want to compare them to my Minn 5-rolls. Obviously, those are leather with a different cuff and cuff roll and different script. I believe mine aren't Mission-made but I want to compare anyway.

Sharpening my skates and saw this Vapor XXXX Samonov prostock I couldn't pass up. Such a beautiful curve.

img00002wd6.jpg

img00003rp6.jpg

img00007ln8.jpg

I compared the lie to a PM9 in the store and it was actually lower, so I'll see if that affects me much. That last pic is my Naslund placed directly on top of it...seems pretty big in difference!

There is no big 12k weave pattern at the top of the shaft or the bottom just before the blade. You see those thick squares on the retail and other prostock XXXX's, so hope this one isn't less durable or anything..

Edited by raygunpk

Nasty low lie, but a great pick for sure. Go back for more if you end up liking it before a member here finds out where you got it and cleans them out.

At least you're safe from TBL, he's a tall lie guy IIRC.

Nasty low lie, but a great pick for sure. Go back for more if you end up liking it before a member here finds out where you got it and cleans them out.

At least you're safe from TBL, he's a tall lie guy IIRC.

Not really, just 6'1. But low lies are tough. I don't recall him using more than a 100 flex stick but at that low of a lie, I'd need about a 62" stick, over the 57" I'm using... Trust me, I thought about it. ;)

I just got the new NBH 9500 Helmet. My Old 5000, was about 6 years old, and I hit my head in it very hard 3 times, time for an upgrade. I got a Custom Color one too, its all red, as the other red ones, are 2 tone red and grey.

Just curious if people don't like the e-pros because of looks, or is it performance. I agree the tuuk's look better. Not sure about performance, other than maybe personal preference.

I have no idea.. I like the E-Pro on certain skates more than the Tuuk.

the 9500's in the show seem to have HUGE ear holes, may seem that way because of no plastic and the way they are set to fit but holy they seem massive.

1106081909a.jpg

CCM 520's & Bauer 8500 w/ Oakley Straight

1106081908a.jpg

RBK 9K's and Vapor XX

jpeg_reencoded-2.jpg

Twigs from top to bottom:

TPS Redlite control shaft 85 flex w/ RBK SK-11 blade

RBK 7v* 100 flex w/ SK-11 curve

RBK 7k shaft 85 flex w/ RBK SK-11 blade

Brand new Vapor XXXX 87 flex w/ Naslund curve (couldn't pass this deal up... brand new and I got it for $100. Of course the GF doesn't understand ;) )

RBK 7v* 85 flex w/ SK-11 curve

Edited by dangle

Twigs from top to bottom:

TPS Redlite control shaft 85 flex w/ RBK SK-11 blade

RBK 7v* 100 flex w/ SK-11 curve

RBK 7k shaft 85 flex w/ RBK SK-11 blade

Brand new Vapor XXXX 85 flex w/ Naslund curve (couldn't pass this deal up... brand new and I got it for $100. Of course the GF doesn't understand ;) )

RBK 7v* 85 flex w/ SK-11 curve

where do you get all those sk-11's a site or something, I love that curve and havent been able to find it, except for occasioannly on ebay