Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

where do you get all those sk-11's a site or something, I love that curve and havent been able to find it, except for occasioannly on ebay

A lot of searching on ebay ;)

They all came from ebay actually. I have 3 sk-11 blades and the two one pieces with the curve. Hopefully they'll last me a while

What exactly is the difference between the sk11 and retail draper/sakic/naslund? I just read through a bunch of sk11 threads i searched for but couldn't find the difference.

What exactly is the difference between the sk11 and retail draper/sakic/naslund? I just read through a bunch of sk11 threads i searched for but couldn't find the difference.

maybe a bit more curve, but its more because CCM/RBK doesn't offer a sakic clone in retail

btw dangles, how are you finding the 7v's? i

Between 7V and 7V* and variants on stick label I've seen: what appears to be a...

*wood blade on a CCM shaft.

*V120

*v130

*8.0(with different blades)

*10.0(with different blades)

sports exchange in vancouver has a lot of rbk sticks with the sk-11 curve.

are they online>?

They have a website where you can email or call in, and they will ship it out for sure. They have TONNES of pro stocks.

I compared my sk-11's with the Naslund last night and it seems like the sk-11 has a little more loft towards the toe of the blade. Not a huge difference though

btw dangles, how are you finding the 7v's?

Ebay :)

Just keep looking, they're out there

Thanks for posting that, i've been thinking about putting black laces in mine as well

My white laces got thrashed too quickly so I decided to try black. They look okay i think. Maybe some black holders next? :ph34r:

Edited by dangle

My white laces got thrashed too quickly so I decided to try black. They look okay i think. Maybe some black holders next? :ph34r:

I got some mixed reviews on that idea from friends.. check out totalhockey with the green on it... if my team was green id think about it.. lol

I got some mixed reviews on that idea from friends.. check out totalhockey with the green on it... if my team was green id think about it.. lol

I'd either go black or keep them white personally. I'll probably end up keeping them white