Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My pro stock HG1s, need some sewing up and repairs but overall a very nice glove. Love the 5-rolls and the one-piece fingers, oh yeah can't forget to mention the ties on the cuff.

tpshg13qy4.jpg

tpshg12rb0.jpg

tpshg11vg4.jpg

Edited by kovey10

*pic*

Recently picked up the Vaughns and another pair of socks.

Those Vaughns and the shell are awesome. I know you're not giving either of them up but if you need money for crack or other illicit substances give me a shout. ;)

Thanks guys. JR- there was a Lagace gamer on E-bay a few weeks ago- looked legit- unused (as it should be) with the team set stamp and Custom Crafted lettering stamps. I think it went for somewhere north of $400. The shell is a small or medium, but it's brand new. Probably left over due to it's size. I have a lightly used pair of complete pants as well in a large somewhere.

IMG_0037.jpg

heres a little something just bought the

CCM V08's fit me awesome after i got them baked like a glove,

and the RBK islanders/oilers socks.

also there is a 9500 helemt,

NBH 4 rolls

not included:

s17,one95, sticks.

XXV shins

eastons s7 elbows

sherwood PMP sholders( dont use very often except for highschool games)

easton stealth fusion pants (looking to upgrade)

and my mission intake (itechD100 visior) for pick up

shockdoctor jock

all in all starting to come together i jsut recently started gettting some good equipment and boy does it feel better :)

hope you guys like it all.

It's amazing...the holders are shot, the rivets are rusted to hell, but the boot is in tip top shape. The 8090s were tanks!

Recently picked up the Vaughns and another pair of socks.

Is that the Supra pants or the shell...man those are so sweet

It's amazing...the holders are shot, the rivets are rusted to hell, but the boot is in tip top shape. The 8090s were tanks!

The holders look like ass, but they're holding up pretty nicely. The rivets on the other hand...

Once I get my hands on a back-up pair of skates, I was thinking about sending them out to George's and get myself some new holders on those suckers.

Not a bad job, that is kind of hard to do without cracking the blade but i doubt it that will hold up long.

i just use it outside shooting tennis balls of the shooting pad. So im not putting it through hell

I agree. The Swedish National Team gloves are awesome! Never seen Eastons with such a vibrant reflective colour scheme for ice hockey. Are you sure their not roller hockey gloves. Only problem is the opposition will see you coming from the red goal line.