Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New Toy:

"Fa La La La La...Merry Christmas to me!"

thats a damn nice lookin stick, did you get that at copps from the bulldogs?

No...'Al's Source for Sports' in Burlington had their big Christmas sale today. #28 is his Montreal Number. They had a pretty good selection of NBH and RBK Pro Returns.

How much did that run you? I just paid for a One90 from a member here. I wasn't too happy with the XXXX or the One70, so this is a last ditch for Bauer for me until used One95s start getting sub-$100 on the board :)

How much did that run you? I just paid for a One90 from a member here. I wasn't too happy with the XXXX or the One70, so this is a last ditch for Bauer for me until used One95s start getting sub-$100 on the board :)

$102.00

I just picked up these prototype Synergy skates from Ebay:

There's no model number, but I'm assuming they are 1300's, except with a different liner than the retail version. I'm not sure if the cover was standard for retail, or to protect against prying eyes... :ph34r:

As JR said, those are as retail as they come. Say goodbye to your anklebones as you once knew them.

I just picked up these prototype Synergy skates from Ebay:

There's no model number, but I'm assuming they are 1300's, except with a different liner than the retail version. I'm not sure if the cover was standard for retail, or to protect against prying eyes... :ph34r:

As JR said, those are as retail as they come. Say goodbye to your anklebones as you once knew them.

I got them sharpened today for the first time, and the guy at the shop said they were different than his retail pair from a few years back, with the liner and ankle padding being different. I skated on them tonight and they felt pretty good; no pain to speak of.

Also, did the retail version have the "PATENTS PENDING. Not for sale. Persons attempting to photograph or copy will be prosecuted." message painted on the bottom? I guess the pic is hard to read.

Edited by ntwusc

I think they'd have to put out a retail line just to satisfy everyone. :lol:

umm, smyth?

Smyth isn't even close to a pro-stock Kovy. I don't know wtf you guys find these toe curves, because I can NEVER find any, and I check ebay every damn day :(

Edited by ZINC

I think they'd have to put out a retail line just to satisfy everyone. :lol:

umm, smyth?

Smyth isn't even close to a pro-stock Kovy. I don't know wtf you guys find these toe curves, because I can NEVER find any, and I check ebay every damn day :(

i saw one on ebay this morning.

New Toy:

"Fa La La La La...Merry Christmas to me!"

thats a damn nice lookin stick, did you get that at copps from the bulldogs?

No...'Al's Source for Sports' in Burlington had their big Christmas sale today. #28 is his Montreal Number. They had a pretty good selection of NBH and RBK Pro Returns.

Do they have anymore pro stocks? I haven't been there in a while since they put in that shooting demo, have always wanted an excuse to go see it.

While I was picking up some socks I picked up a few other things:

IMG_2235.jpg

Top: CCM V110 made for St Louis

Middle: CCM V110 game used Lecavalier

Bottom: Easton Ultralite game used Tucker

Passed up on a few items but one I wanted to ask about, is anyone looking for a pair of Vapor 10s in size 6?

EE?

I believe D. I didn't look them over too much, they are in great condition... but a little pricey for me to just buy and hope by chance someone might want them.

Finally got all my gear and hockey tree built. I'm a bit of a nerd, so I built my hockey tree to display my gear a la samurai armor.

The Gear:

3112589762_83c400283f.jpg

The Twigs

3112588040_86b28d5dd4.jpg

Finally got all my gear and hockey tree built. I'm a bit of a nerd, so I built my hockey tree to display my gear a la samurai armor.

Best way to store gear IMO... love the a la samurai armour. :ph34r:

What do you guys think? I took the Jofa and came out with what is on the Intake helmet. Thought I did pretty good for my first time with a dremel.

kinda look like goggles :P but pretty cool.

peck...looks good...just can't put a price on eye protection

It actually still covers my eyes pretty well, my nose is much more exposed though. I never use the visor anyways so I figured I would mess with it... I have my Itech pro wave that is my gamer so I may use the new one for a game and switch back depending how it is. If you look down at the right angle you kinda look through the bottom lip of the visor so I don't know how that will be out on the ice. It doesn't seem to distort anything so hopefully it will be OK.

Got these off ebay a couple years ago for $20. Finally got them repalmed.

%7Boption%7D

May I ask where you were able to get the Pens pants/shell?

There is a shell on ebay right now, but the guy wants $100+

Edited by tro