Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Got these off ebay a couple years ago for $20. Finally got them repalmed.

3111319379_6a72846fe6.jpg

great gloves! but i'll never ever understand why nike decided to do that to the swoosh. the right glove (in the picture its on the left) is the correct direction the swoosh normally goes and the other one.. is off. plus check out the last name.. that's off too. were the people assigned to making these gloves, blind?!

Good point but doesn't it amount to picking the fly crap out of the pepper? The graphics match would look weird if they did the swoosh in the traditional direction. Plus doesn't almost every other glove on the market have the same way of applying the graphics?

Reason for edit: I just read the Avery quote under your post. I now understand why the logos bother you! LOL!!

Mike

Edited by noodle3872

Didn't know that could happen, the bolts have biodegraded !!! :(

I hope you were being sarcastic. If not, I weep for the future. Metals don't biodegrade, they oxidize; aka rust. That's why everyone should take out their foot beds after skating in them.

Edited by tamtamg

Didn't know that could happen, the bolts have biodegraded !!! :(

I hope you were being sarcastic. If not, I weep for the future. Metals don't biodegrade, they oxidize; aka rust. That's why everyone should take out their foot beds after skating in them.

hahahah fool you gotta take out your footbeds and take skate covers off every time.

Good point but doesn't it amount to picking the fly crap out of the pepper? The graphics match would look weird if they did the swoosh in the traditional direction. Plus doesn't almost every other glove on the market have the same way of applying the graphics?

Reason for edit: I just read the Avery quote under your post. I now understand why the logos bother you! LOL!!

Mike

yeah.. but think about it.. if the RBK logo was backwards on their gloves or products.. wouldn't that look OFF?

nike's shoes are all right.. why couldnt they do that with their older gloves?

check the tongue on these nikes. the swooshes face the same direction.. the nike words.. go the same direction.. etc.

nike-blazer-3-colors-1.jpg

that's what i mean.. don't you thnk the gloves themselves would be aesthetically more appealing if the swooshes were the same way? maybe i'm just super picky.

but i guess the swoosh logo and the RBK logo are the only logos.. where it matters what direction the logos face. i'm done though. lol sorry.

But the swoosh on the sneaker originates from the same exact point on the sneaker, on both sides. So technically, the swoosh should originate from the same point on each glove, which it does. The issue you have is that you can only see the the shoes from one direction, with the corresponding swoosh in the same direction. But if you reverse the shoe, like with the gloves, the swoosh is indeed going the other way.

As far as the swoosh on the tounge, the swoosh there is part of the nike word logo, and that remains constant no matter where it is located.

Wow...pretty in depth conversation for such a trivial thing, right?....LOL. ;)

Edited by eric42434224

Wow...pretty in depth conversation for such a trivial thing, right?....LOL. ;)

That's the modsquad way! Hell, over 140 pages of NHL gear sightings..this is how we do it!

A few Christmas presents to myself.

Another 4-roll for the collection. Phoenix pro stocks

img0152dz7.th.jpg

dolo shafts with warrior blades (Arnott and Rachunek)

img0154bn3.th.jpg

Yashin warrior pro stock blade. I'm no where near man enough for this curve. Will never get used.

img0156fv8.th.jpg

A few Christmas presents to myself.

Another 4-roll for the collection. Phoenix pro stocks

img0152dz7.th.jpg

Love the PHX mitts, they looked so much better with white cuffs than the maroon they are wearing this year

PWBIII -

What's the grip like on that Yashin Warrior? It looks like the sandpapered grip (I cant recall the real name of it). But towards the blade it looks like its just in plastic wrapping...

I agree. I was pretty dissapointed when I saw they went to all maroon. The white cuff compliments the jerseys much better.

Personally i think both look good, but either way they are some nice gloves. Also that Yashin curve is nasty hahaha.