Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Ohhh what a tease hahah that one95 matches my teams colors lol :lol: and Drew would you happen to know the lie of that Richards S17 a few posts back? It looks to be about a 14 lol

The skates were made for Max Talbot (Penguins). They came with the V10 tongues. I do like the baby blue though

Thanks...best pair of pants I've ever owned.

Edited by slacker76

Alright, my first ever photo post so hope it goes well

My current favorite pieces of equipment atm...

IMG_03263.jpg

the 9500 was a gift from the girlfriend and the 4500 i use sometime, it's cracked at the usual screw holes but i still love it

both sticks are one90's pm9 Malkin Curve. The blacked out one is a senior 77 flex and the newer one above is a 67 flex intermediate. i wanted to try something more whippy and i'm currently loving the 67 flex(more like 70 after cutting an inch off). will black it out when the warranty is up or if i happen to break it within 30 days

saving up for custom warrior gloves and one95 skates!

Awesome. Love the blacked out. What shields are those? The Itech wave/

Thanks! I only blacked out the stick cause the bottom of the shaft was peeling and chipping and it was pretty fugly. but now i like the look of it so i'll do it to the next one90. I also have a Stealth I got back from warranty, will black out the chrome to make it look "stealth"

itech wave - tinted on the 4500 and oakley pro straight clear on the 9500

It's a recent obsession, interesting idea though. Still, not sure I could deal with going to an all-boys school.

Our "WE HAVE GIRLS!" chant against Catholic Central in the state playoffs was epic... the girls in the stands even got into it and started dancing and chanting.

img00200nr2.th.jpg

I put the white felt onto my existing tongues myself, love the look of white tongues hanging out there.

I may put some LS2s on them too, although I haven't skated on them ever, too many people swear by them to not give them a shot.

Skates are Mike Wilson Pro Stock, Koho Titanium 3380s. Looking to move into a new pair of skates this summer though.

Nothing new but I was messing around w/ my 50mm lens last night and snapped some shots of my Grafs. They're about 10 years old now and I'm thinking I'll be replacing them in a couple months or so. You can't tell from the pic too much but they're really worn on the other side of the skate, right near the ball of the foot it's white from the outer peeling off, as well as plenty of slices from skate blades and the Tuuk's have definitely seen better days.

3173792533_fc05d983b0.jpg

Finally got my christmas sticks in. Most of the fam got me gift cards to giant/monkey, and some cash.

th_xmasstick02.jpg

2- NBH supreme one75 woodies p106 (surprise from my little brother)

NBH supreme one90 77 flex p106

2- NBH Vapor XXV 87 flex p106

NBH Vapor XXV 77 flex p106

Pro stock Reebok 10k shaft x-stiff

now just waiting til my trip to a hockey shop in indy later this month for some more stuff.

Edited by Race4LastPlace

Nothing new but I was messing around w/ my 50mm lens last night and snapped some shots of my Grafs. They're about 10 years old now and I'm thinking I'll be replacing them in a couple months or so. You can't tell from the pic too much but they're really worn on the other side of the skate, right near the ball of the foot it's white from the outer peeling off, as well as plenty of slices from skate blades and the Tuuk's have definitely seen better days.

If those are 10 years old it just shows how much Grafs last. Nice laces too.

If those are 10 years old it just shows how much Grafs last. Nice laces too.

Those were the "good" Grafs. None of that silver crap on the skates.