Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

BIG...skates are nice...liking the Quebec Citadelles jersey. Where'd you pick that up? I see them from time to time on ebay...but they are often game worns from players that never made it past the "A" and they want a small fortune for them.

Oh me lard...that's a lot of white. Nice setup, just hard on the eyes. :)

I agree, if there was less white on those skates (maybe 50% less?) I'd be all over them. p.s. I think you've got some vaseline or something on your lens :lol:

oohhhhhh pro stock mission...........very nice i wish they would sell the foam kits to convert......i need rbk 4k foam in my easton s9

Intake Fusion is essentially what it is I would imagine. Mission, CCM and now Bauer are offering both EPP and VN versions of their top helmets (Intake/Fusion, V10/V8, 9500/5100).

Looks sharp. What's different from retail TBL?

Edited by Rustpot

It's VN... that and no side logos/white ear loops.

None of that EPP crap on the retail Intake and Intake Fusion

Edited by TBLfan

After the end of the season I'll probably quit for a year or two while going to school and therefore decided against buying a ton of new gear. But here she is:

samQ100.jpg

samQ102.jpg

samQ103.jpg

My club wont allow me to wear the green pants during games (even though they are just my club's old pants) so I wear black Rbk 8k's

Edit: sorry about the grainy pics, used my phone.

Edited by Fourth Line Grind

It's VN... that and no side logos/white ear loops.

None of that EPP crap on the retail Intake and Intake Fusion

I assumed the Fusion was full VN, haven't actually seen one in person.

After the end of the season I'll probably quit for a year or two while going to school and therefore decided against buying a ton of new gear. But here she is:

samQ100.jpg

samQ101.jpg

samQ102.jpg

samQ103.jpg

My club wont allow me to wear the green pants during games (even though they are just my club's old pants) so I wear black Rbk 8k's

Edit: sorry about the grainy pics, used my phone.

those are some sick pants i wish i had them

I really dig the green/red gloves also. I have always liked the gloves with unusual colors. I bought a set of Cooper leather pro stock gloves years ago that are bright yellow and chocolate brown with white trim but I have never been able to find out what team they were made for. Possibly minor or college I guess.

Rick