Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nah I dyed them, but they are really old skates so I didn't bother going to my LHS and waiting to get my holders on/off so I just tried it with the holders still on the skate, and as predicted some got on the boot, oh well I still like em

It is not marked, but they feel like they are about 100 flex. As for the collection, thanks for the kind words, most people say I have a problem having that many sticks :ph34r:

stick whore. NICE. that blade looks so much better than the heatley easton blade i saw in the store...

probably because this is a pro stock heatley?, thats a crazy heel curve on that heatley, nice stick

Pic of most of my twigs. I have a couple new chrome XN10s and Zbubbles at my office... Hehe, gotta love the secret stash at the office...

Just picked up the Doughty game-used and Harrold S17 a couple days ago.

img2838nm7.jpg

I use both hockey & electric tape on my end's to save's my plams (never had a problem of slippage with any sticks)

That's a great idea. I feel dumb, for not coming to that conclusion by my lonesome...

+1 with the hockey and electrical tape on the butt end's. I was using a pair of Vapor XX and I'm not sure if it was the brand of tape I was using or the material of the palms, but I ended up getting huge horrible clumps of adhesive stuck to my palms and fingers. The palms got so nasty, like pine tar on batting gloves. I solved that problem by applying a layer of electrical tape to the butt end. Like you, I didn't notice much slippage. In fact, I just bought a new pair of R8 Lite's with the FFH palms in the same red/black color scheme! They are great gloves!

0114092337.jpg

so just picked up a new 10k, and i noticed something different about where the shaft and blade meets, i circled it in the picture, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight in what it could be? the stick and blade is full composite, at least it appears to be.

10k-1.jpg

so just picked up a new 10k, and i noticed something different about where the shaft and blade meets, i circled it in the picture, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight in what it could be? the stick and blade is full composite, at least it appears to be.

10k-1.jpg

that looks like a wood blade not a composite

sorry forgot to take the tape job off it, but you can def. see the carbon weaves on the blade in this picture.

Snapshot_20090115.jpg

and it's not a painted on carbon design weave like the 07' CCM V10's, and the shaft is composite, just has a 3k weave.

Edited by Kachun

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll312/djjz/10k-1.jpg

that looks like a wood blade not a composite

On a similar note i noticed on the 10K's, some have the Reebok vector logo on the bottom near the blade, some don't. Are they just different batches with cosmetic differences?

sorry forgot to take the tape job off it, but you can def. see the carbon weaves on the blade in this picture.

Snapshot_20090115.jpg

and it's not a painted on carbon design weave like the 07' CCM V10's, and the shaft is composite, just has a 3k weave.

my 08 sickick pro stock look like this but less noticeble. it just a thinner construction built to the preference of a player to shave some weight.

*deleted picture*

Perhaps a carbon wrap over a wood blade? That's my guess b/c the hosel area definitely looks like wood (or atleast a wood core) in that picture.

*deleted picture*

Perhaps a carbon wrap over a wood blade? That's my guess b/c the hosel area definitely looks like wood (or atleast a wood core) in that picture.

im pretty sure it's a composite blade, cause there was another 10k at the store with a broken blade and i saw that it had the hard foam in it, i guess you could say? it's the same material i've seen in all my composite blades i've broken. BUT yeah i'm trying to figure out if it is a wood hosel or not. If it is a wood hosel, what's the reason for making it like that, if anyone knows? ideas are welcomed too.

Snapshot_20090115.jpg

Just like to chime in and say that my Ryan Potulny 10k I picked up last night after their practice isn't like that.

Jeff, where did you get the Doughty game used??

I beat up a little kid and stole it during the 3-stars presentation. :P

I actually got it at Team L.A. in the Staples Center at the end of the Lightning game. I saw two of them before the game started, but balked at the price. Later in the game, the little red zamboni won 25% off for my level, and I remembered I had a Team L.A. credit in my wallet as well.

The Harrold stick was a good deal, I couldn't pass up a barely used S17 for $60.