Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Guys, quit quoting pictures, PLEASE.

I answered his question - it is a 10k that is made like a Vector. Simple answer.

Thanks JR, now does this mean it's basically a V10 painted as a 10k? or does it still have the features of the Reebok 10k coming out to retail?

Guys, quit quoting pictures, PLEASE.

I answered his question - it is a 10k that is made like a Vector. Simple answer.

Thanks JR, now does this mean it's basically a V10 painted as a 10k? or does it still have the features of the Reebok 10k coming out to retail?

V10 with reebok paintjob. V10 construction = V10 features.

Not v10. Older.

Sooo, what is it? lol

I noticed the shaft has the same feel as a U+ though, but def. a different blade.

whatever it is though, it's a fantastic stick.

Picked up another 10k that belonged to Spezza, curious to know if it is the real 10k now :S and it doesn't have his special wood blade composite shaft combo, it's full composite. Anyone know if spezza is using a different stick as well, painted as a 10k?

The original Vector 110, 120 and 130 were not fused blade jobs.

They were composites sticks made the same way a wood stick is. Pressed into a joint with a composite blade.

That is what that wrap around the hosel on that 10k is.

just got my one95 tongues and placed them on my one75's, just need to get them stitched on now.

one75.jpg

skates are a size 7.5 and the tongues were from a 10, should be interesting to see the final product.

thx for the tongues fletch :)

The original Vector 110, 120 and 130 were not fused blade jobs.

They were composites sticks made the same way a wood stick is. Pressed into a joint with a composite blade.

That is what that wrap around the hosel on that 10k is.

That looks like the hosel/blade on a v110 or v120 to me. The v130, if I recall correctly, had more similarities in materials to the 10.0 than the v120/110. I may be recalling the last edition of the v130(I'm not sure how much it differed from the first product line), that had the thicker blade with a wider weave.

those toungues have to be flopped by law

Hahah I most def. will flop them, i love them though, the white felt around is beautiful. And of course more protection than previous tongue, after all I am a defencemen and all i do is block shots, so its not all about aesthetics for getting those tongues :P

I actually saw another pair today, nylon in toronto blue. I like mine better though.

I have the same ones that you just picked up, i really like the feel. I also have the same pair but in Dallas green, theyre sick

Ill post some pics of this once I get my camera back, but are there two different pro-stock versions of the One95? The Samsonov I have seems to be noticeably thinner down by the hossel area of the shaft compared to the T.Gilbert (Oilers) One95 I grabbed after their practice on wed. Gilberts stick is much stiffer and longer as he plays D, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Indeed they are. "Burns" on the cuff.

I wasn't aware that those ever made it into the NHL...I thought it was much more of a Roller thing. I guess it just adds to the uniqueness of your collection.