Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

And I also got a new bucket just a little while ago...

Vector V8, so a V10 shell with dual density foam, and a Itech half shield, and boy was that a bitch to get on. CCM glued fabric over the stock bolt holder things so I had to spend 40 minutes taking off the extra glue and take out the bolt holder to put in the extended holders that Itech supplies for you!! but its nice. I removed the ear pieces for now, but intend to put them back on, pretty simple to take on and off

Next time just get longer screws and leave the old holders in place. ;)

lol see I am not a genius like you!!

That seems like a pretty simple idea lol

Thought i would contribute. Some pro pants. anybody with pro stock pants post em!!

Complete Pants

3220947337_8664aea9ca.jpg

Shells

3221793642_4267651df7.jpg

Dude.. you're my hero.. hahaha.. sick pants/bottoms.. what size are they? there was a nike redwings one on ebay not too long ago..though you mighta snatched those up for sure.

Thumbs up for those sens pants...

Not "equipment" exactly but my jerseys arrived from cresting after a month of waiting. Unfortunately I have to send them back since I had asked for Ultra-Fil name bars on the CCM ones but they came back with Air-Knit instead.

mickzauthjerseys.jpg

Edited by mickz