Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Here are a pair of Bauer xxxx Pro gloves that i picked up at Philbricks. I guess they were from the 2008 Frozen 4 Skills Competition. I never knew they did a thing like that. Also here's a pair of the 2007 Skills Comp. shells. I'm unsure on how to post the actual pic on here.

img

img0417zb5.th.jpg

Edited by hellkitty

Heres the new TBL gear from the sale:

Lecavalier U+ Prototypes

tblgear1.jpg

tblgear2.jpg

St Louis XXX (Single Piece Fingers- Tiny glove!)

martyglove1.jpg

martyglove2.jpg

Lundin SE Pro (Some extra inserts on this one- has the new E-Pro logo stitched on too)

lundin1.jpg

lundin2.jpg

Jokinen SE Pro (Digital Palms, Mesh gussets)

jokinen1.jpg

jokinen2.jpg

Carle 4 Rolls

carle.jpg

Koho 4460's

andygloves1.jpg

wow that's a lot of gear from the sale... how much did you end up spending there if you don't mind me asking? I'm new to the whole gear sale thing so just curious, I'm hoping the Islanders have something similar since they're close and not popular since they're horrible (so I shouldn't have to fight too many others looking for gear).

Just got these installed after about a month of waiting. Can't wait to skate on them tonight.

velocity.jpg

how much do the velocity step steel runners cost?

Dude, that's like 4 threads. We get it, you like your gloves and I'm sure we are all happy about it... but 4 threads with 5 pics of the same gloves, not cool.

How long was the wait nofear?

Ordered them Dec 10 got them Jan 28..so like a month and a half

well, its all worth it!

haha yah it def was....might be getting the custom hustler pants to...im not sure yet though