Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those gloves are okay, they would be better if they were dark green with a white block S though. ;)

(no need to mention the dirty hit by the spartans the last game. i saw the replays...)

Edited by number21

Those gloves are okay, they would be better if they were dark green with a white block S though. ;)

I suppose, if you're into being on the wrong end of a season sweep and player expulsion.

Yep, those are some pretty sick Michigan gloves. Although I do agree with number21 (and hey, at least Comley did the right thing with those two thugs).

Agreed.

But, unless you're looking for head-hunting, why would you put out a guy with 5 points and a million penalty minutes with under 10 minutes left in a 2-goal game?

Edit - Emphasis added

Edited by mgoblue

stick.jpg

gear.jpg

thought i'd spoil myself this season!

warrior johnson shaft with ak27 blade

warrior limited edition stroker gloves

thought htis was a cool way to do my first post on this forum!

sorry for the crappy pics!

I completely forgot I had this and figure it sort of fits in here, although it's nothing I'd ever use since it's more of a collectible to me... Adam Graves used stick, don't remember if it's from a game or practice b/c a buddy of mine picked it up for me a while back (Graves was my favorite player even before he was scoring 50 goals and winning the Stanley Cup).

DSC_0800.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

blade detail in thumbnails, this blade is long and square with a slight heel curve, pretty ugly.

th_DSC_0805.jpg th_DSC_0807.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll248/o.../0111091654.jpg

v10 bucket, grabovski warrior mits, pro stock nike quests, wood one90's

Are those wood ONE90 sticks pro stock only? Never seen them in stores before.

ye man they only make them in europe my friend plays for sparta in the czech republic and he gave me these stick and the visor on my bucket

so just picked up a new 10k, and i noticed something different about where the shaft and blade meets, i circled it in the picture, I'm wondering if anyone has any insight in what it could be? the stick and blade is full composite, at least it appears to be.

10k-1.jpg

Its definitely all composite, i noticed the same kind of thing on a 7k i think just last week when i was helping an equipment manager sort through a pile of broken sticks to send back. Reebok makes those sticks in a ton of different ways... for example:

some of the 10ks will be painted black at the shaft and some wont have paint and you can see the carbon weave, and even though thats just a cosmetic difference, they also have a completely different feel even if they are the same flex. also once and a while i come across the ones like you have too.

so here iam!

IMG00007200901302116bf543.jpg

Warrior Dolomite right 100 draper

2x Warrior Kronik right 85 draper

one 95 right 87 p92

and

IMG00006200901302113729a6.jpg

Nike Bauer 5500 Helmet

Nike Bauer 8500 Visor clear

Nike Bauer Supreme 70 Ellbow

Warrior Mac Daddy Gloves

Mission Advantagde Pants

Nike Bauer One 90 Shinguard

Nike Bauer One 95 Skate with Tuuk ONEUP Elite extruded chassis

Warrior Kronik right 85flex draper

i forget the mission solider roller hockey pant ;)

Edited by nibbler