Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hockey monkey were selling the tan Eagles Vintages not long ago, so you may find some kicking around ebay or something.

I have a pair :)

Nice, I dig them a lot!

The black G70's are nice too... I could own so many pairs of Eagles... :P

Thought i would contribute. Some pro pants. anybody with pro stock pants post em!!

These just arrived at my door, bought them off of Malcb33 on here. They're Pro stock Toronto pants, and they're absolute tanks. Should be quite a change from my Coopers!

34-36, with +2inches so perfect for me. Can't wait to try them

n509047467_2095548_2382.jpg

n509047467_2095549_4537.jpg

Edited by phunky_monkey

Just arrived today

Sherwood 9950 pro - Buffalo Sabres colours. The blue looks almost black in the photo, but it's the same blue as the jerseys

Love em, will get to play tomorrow. Palms not as nice as the One 90's, but feel great on

sherwood001ip0.jpg

And here are the 2 gloves in rotation as of today

NBH One 90 and the above Sherwoods

nikesherwoodglovesve1.jpg

wow. those are some dead sexy pants. I wanted to hold a small funeral when my 8 year old Supras finally broke down completely

Bit of an improvement over the old ones that's for sure:

n509047467_2095872_6693.jpg

n509047467_2095873_7250.jpg

And my new elbow pads are just a little bit of an improvement too... :P

n509047467_2095874_7716.jpg

I got $20 that he switches back to the old elbows because the new ones aren't mobile enough ;)

But honestly though, those pants are drop dead gorgeous... If they had leg zippers, I'd offer ridiculous ammounts of money for those.

Edited by Leafsrok

I think you may be right... I haven't used them yet, but they feel very different. If I hadn't of fractured my elbow 2 years ago I wouldn't have upgraded.

Haha, it would be funny if you did offer ridiculous amounts of money considering I bought them from your neck of the woods and now they're in Australia... I think they'll stay in their new home :P

Edited by phunky_monkey

i still use a pair like that but by bauer.. i bought them about 5 years ago or so and ive had no problem with them.. i know the franklin shin guards i bought from dunhams about the same time are fucking tanks

Here's all of my current gear minus a few things.

34188590a59a7a08c1021ae6cb2b4159024995c.jpg

Tackla pants

One90 shins

One90 shoulders

5500 helmet with 3000 cage

U+ Ovechkin 100

Vector 10 Ovechkin 85

Pro Stock 6k 45kp D-15 curve

Pro Stock ST Grip Zetterberg clone 100

Sher-Wood SOP

10k Grip Shaft Stiff with Pro Stock Spezza Blade

2 of the blades are Pro Stock Spezza and a Nielsen

S15's with Tuuks and felt on the tongues

U+'s with Tuuks and felt on the tongues

CCM Pro Tacks Gloves

I got some of them on order middle of last week, hopefully getting them on next saturday! Did you go custom for the colours and tongue? We get 3 colour variations for the same price in europe.

I'm changing the cobra's for lightspeeds, I'll have to stick to white one's.

You've got me all excited :D

Do you know anywhere where i can just buy the graf tongues, the yellow laces are really hard to find too

Edited by knight_14

The yellow laces were actually taken from some Vector SE's (the ovey ones) just for the colour really. They had sold out of yellow waxed laces.

The colour is a standard option but i went custom for the toungues and went 1/2 size smaller than my previous pair and extra wide. Same price as normal skates.

Dean - i currently have these without the toungues but with whit lightspeeds, i just have a feeling black would looks sweet and different. Can anyone photoshop some black lightspeeds onto some white g70's?

Haha, i dont think ill be able to. I like big shin pads and mine are 16" and come right down to the top of my foot....

Ahh that's good reason to then. Beautiful skates though, I love yellow laces on grafs, no matter what they look like in comparison to your jersey lol.

The yellow laces were actually taken from some Vector SE's (the ovey ones) just for the colour really. They had sold out of yellow waxed laces.

The colour is a standard option but i went custom for the toungues and went 1/2 size smaller than my previous pair and extra wide. Same price as normal skates.

Dean - i currently have these without the toungues but with whit lightspeeds, i just have a feeling black would looks sweet and different. Can anyone photoshop some black lightspeeds onto some white g70's?

Where are you from #44?

I asked for the photoshopping in the appropriate thread and got nothing haha