Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I think I already mentioned them, but those Senators pants are filthy sick. Good find.

Thanks, but i've seen 2 other sens pants that are way sicker! if you scroll a couple pages back theres a pair of NikeBauer sens pants, and if you scroll even further back, theres a pair of old Nike Ones. In anycase i love the look . With the all black and Gold trim.

Damn those 'yotes pants are nice. Where'd ya find em?

Some dude selling yotes gear on ebay. Msg him and see what he's got. He also had the nike bauer yotes pants with the white stripes down the side, but i prefered the older ones, without the stripes. But he has other brands too.. CCM, RBK.. try sending him a msg... i think his ebay name is topshelfgino.. goodluck..

Some dude selling yotes gear on ebay. Msg him and see what he's got. He also had the nike bauer yotes pants with the white stripes down the side, but i prefered the older ones, without the stripes. But he has other brands too.. CCM, RBK.. try sending him a msg... i think his ebay name is topshelfgino.. goodluck..

shhhhh don't give away the source :lol: j/k I've picked up a pair of Phoenix Edge socks from him and am always checking his auctions for antyhing of interest, he's usually got some good stuff. My mens league team just picked up some Bruins practice jerseys so now I'll be on the hunt for some yellow Bruins Edge socks, those Yotes ones got me hooked.

shhhhh don't give away the source :lol: j/k I've picked up a pair of Phoenix Edge socks from him and am always checking his auctions for antyhing of interest, he's usually got some good stuff. My mens league team just picked up some Bruins practice jerseys so now I'll be on the hunt for some yellow Bruins Edge socks, those Yotes ones got me hooked.

Just trying to help out my fellow msh'ers man.. LOL... You looking for bruins pants?.. i think there are a pair of XL bauer ones brandnew some where in toronto for 35$.. not sure if they're still available.. but look it up on craigslist (thats where i saw it).. you may be able to find it if it hasn't already expired.

Has anyone ever had luck finding college hockey equipment? I honestly would do unspeakable acts for a pair of Badger breezers though some general googling, ebay and craigslist searching I'm not turning anything up yet.

Just trying to help out my fellow msh'ers man.. LOL... You looking for bruins pants?.. i think there are a pair of XL bauer ones brandnew some where in toronto for 35$.. not sure if they're still available.. but look it up on craigslist (thats where i saw it).. you may be able to find it if it hasn't already expired.

No I've got my black Tackla shells from college which just have a small "Pioneers" embroidered on them and my # so I'm fine w/ them, I'm looking for the yellow Bruins Rbk Edge pro socks. I may end up ordering a set of the retail version in the meantime but would really love to have a pair of the pro ones.

Cool beans, thanks for the info

Yea well I actually broke 2 AK's (old version) and actually made a mistake when i sent them in saying I had a Kronik so they sent me a dolomite spyne AND a new ak. I was in heaven until the dolo spyne broke after one game.

New skates, Bauer One75's. These fit like a glove and I'm just getting used to the LS2 holder & steel since I've been on Custom+ for about 20 years. The only gripe I have is cosmetically, I'm not a fan of all the silver junk and the clear One75 logo on the top, oh and I'm used to thick tongues so the thin black tongue just looks weird to me.

DSC_0829.jpg

New Mission Ti stick (from last year), love this stick so far. Also my Synergy SL, one of my 2 Z-bubbles (which may be about 10 years old by now), an S11 hiding in there and a Bauer One55 which was used for all of 5 minutes (it was my first OPS experience when I started playing hockey again and I hated it, wish I knew about this site at that time)

DSC_0830.jpg

New skates, Bauer One75's. These fit like a glove and I'm just getting used to the LS2 holder & steel since I've been on Custom+ for about 20 years. The only gripe I have is cosmetically, I'm not a fan of all the silver junk and the clear One75 logo on the top, oh and I'm used to thick tongues so the thin black tongue just looks weird to me.

%7Boption%7Dskates

New Mission Ti stick (from last year), love this stick so far. Also my Synergy SL, one of my 2 Z-bubbles (which may be about 10 years old by now), an S11 hiding in there and a Bauer One55 which was used for all of 5 minutes (it was my first OPS experience when I started playing hockey again and I hated it, wish I knew about this site at that time)

sticks

Lefty? What Pattern on that One55? It appears to be a One50 though