Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Lefty? What Pattern on that One55? It appears to be a One50 though

Yes lefty and yes you're correct it's a One50, my bad. Almost positive it has a PM9 curve on it and it's an 87 flex. It'll probably be collecting dust along w/ the S11 since I didn't care for either.

SL is 85 flex, Forsberg curve. S11 is 85 flex, Heatley curve. Mission is 75 flex (almost the same as the 85 on the SL), Sundin curve.

Lefty? What Pattern on that One55? It appears to be a One50 though

Yes lefty and yes you're correct it's a One50, my bad. Almost positive it has a PM9 curve on it and it's an 87 flex. It'll probably be collecting dust along w/ the S11 since I didn't care for either.

SL is 85 flex, Forsberg curve. S11 is 85 flex, Heatley curve. Mission is 75 flex (almost the same as the 85 on the SL), Sundin curve.

Shoot if it was a P88, I was going to see if you wanted to trade for my Mission Pulse 2 that I hate

start, those skates look real sexy in that pic, I think it has to do with the fact that youre using a high quality camera/lens right?

It's just b/c they are in fact, real sexy :P The pic quality doesn't hurt though... was shot w/ my D40 with a 50mm 1.8 lens, it's a super crisp lens and has the effect of slightly blurring everything but the subject (more or less depending on settings and skill, I'm still practicing).

I skated on them again last night and felt like I was skating on ski's. I think I'll be heading to my LHS to get some profiling done, maybe give a 9/10 a shot.

how did you get your hands on all the pro stock?

Just by knowing people who know people. or online. Was never able to actually check out any team sales. (but even then it would just be leafs gear here in toronto).

But for the most part you can ask people on here , maybe they can direct you. Depends on what you are looking for though. So if you have a particular team let me know. peace.

Theres are also places that sell them at retail price. its almost ridiculously priced, so your best bet is finding them used somewhere/somehow. Just ask around.

IMG_0156.jpg

This is where the stick collection sits now;

Larose ST pro stock, SE shaft, Zubov ST pro stock (SE graphics), S17 with no blade, 6k shaft (Sickick graphics), 9kO, Lehoux 7V Sickick pro stock, One70, Vapor XXXX, Fuel Ti, 52 Caliber SE shaft, Dolomite shaft, Bates Response Lite pro stock, Nitro 6500 shaft, Rubber shaft, 950 full-right goal stick

Did you get that Larose ST on ebay?

Yes, for $90 for a Drury 85 stick I figured it was a good price. I didn't figure it was the new ST with the rubber blade, but I like Easton sticks a whole lot anyway. Was it your auction?

Edited by Rustpot

No it wasnt my auction, but I bought one of ebay for $90 too and like you said it was a good price. After I bought mine I seen that the seller had another up there and I was thinking about getting another one.

Yes, for $90 for a Drury 85 stick I figured it was a good price. I didn't figure it was the new ST with the rubber blade, but I like Easton sticks a whole lot anyway. Was it your auction?

Rubber blade? I have the new ST and i don't think it has a rubber blade

New skates, Bauer One75's. These fit like a glove and I'm just getting used to the LS2 holder & steel since I've been on Custom+ for about 20 years. The only gripe I have is cosmetically, I'm not a fan of all the silver junk and the clear One75 logo on the top, oh and I'm used to thick tongues so the thin black tongue just looks weird to me.

I have the same feelings about my one65's, amazing skate I just don't care for all the silver and whatnot, wish I could have gotten the one95 look just didnt feel like paying that much

I haven't looked at an '08 retail, but I thought the SHOX thing was like a rubber pad on the blade or something, like the One70 blade.

I haven't looked at an '08 retail, but I thought the SHOX thing was like a rubber pad on the blade or something, like the One70 blade.

by the way, the one70 blade technology is called Re-ack blade or something....... the one75 has it too

by the way, the one70 blade technology is called Re-ack blade or something....... the one75 has it too

Re-akt. But yeah, I was looking through pics of the new ST online and I could have sworn there was a color band/logo on the backhand of the blade and some crazy rubber shit or something. Did they drop that?

Re-akt. But yeah, I was looking through pics of the new ST online and I could have sworn there was a color band/logo on the backhand of the blade and some crazy rubber shit or something. Did they drop that?

Yeah, I know what youre saying about that color band/logo on the retail STs. Ive had one retail and it didnt have that band going through it, I have seen some with the band and some without. Most of the ones Ive seen dont have that band though.

New skates, Bauer One75's. These fit like a glove and I'm just getting used to the LS2 holder & steel since I've been on Custom+ for about 20 years. The only gripe I have is cosmetically, I'm not a fan of all the silver junk and the clear One75 logo on the top, oh and I'm used to thick tongues so the thin black tongue just looks weird to me.

I have the same feelings about my one65's, amazing skate I just don't care for all the silver and whatnot, wish I could have gotten the one95 look just didnt feel like paying that much

I think I may black the silver heel out sooner or later, that should help a little bit. On a performance note, I had them sharpened and rockered today and tried out my new sole brand insoles, it made a pretty huge difference so I'm pretty psyched.

Just got some gloves and sticks from the Coyotes, and I'm particularly fond of this...

Warrior Dolo Spyne Kyle Turris pro stock. He had it all gummed up with stick um, and I cleaned it up.

turris_dolospyne.jpg

No, there is a spyne on the back of the blade. If you've never seen one up close, it's not as pronounced as youd think.

I have retaped it since that first pic...But here is a pic of the back of the blade.

DSC03181.jpg

Edited by halfmoonyote