Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hey Rust - it's stamped as 300, which I think is 80ish. The lie is about 5.5. I lined it up to a TPS Afino (5), and it's just a hair steeper, but not quite a 6.

Are you righty or lefty? I saw a Hartnell (lefty, heel) Dolo Spyne for sale at the Flyers SkateZone about a week ago.

Edited by halfmoonyote

Hey Rust - it's stamped as 300, which I think is 80ish. The lie is about 5.5. I lined it up to a TPS Afino (5), and it's just a hair steeper, but not quite a 6.

Are you righty or lefty? I saw a Hartnell (lefty, heel) Dolo Spyne for sale at the Flyers SkateZone about a week ago.

Right handed. If you can get another Turris for around/under $100 or want to let yours go, give me a shout.

What is the spyne jobby supposed to do?

What? if you mean what the spyne blade is for, well its supposed to reduce blade torque (i think) so resulting a more accruracy.

I wouldn't say torque so much as just blade stiffness. Torque implies twisting and blades tend to lose their curve and flex during a shot more than roll. The shaft torques as well, which is the premise for the geometry tapers companies are putting out.

Edited by Rustpot

Right handed. If you can get another Turris for around/under $100 or want to let yours go, give me a shout.

What is the spyne jobby supposed to do?

What? if you mean what the spyne blade is for, well its supposed to reduce blade torque (i think) so resulting a more accruracy.

I wouldn't say torque so much as just blade stiffness. Torque implies twisting and blades tend to lose their curve and flex during a shot more than roll. The shaft torques as well, which is the premise for the geometry tapers companies are putting out.

yeah sorry, im not a big warrior guy

Here

02162009017.jpg

and Here

02162009018.jpg

Helmet: NBH 4500 w/ Itech half visor

Shoulder: Easton ST16

Shin: NBH Supreme 50

Glove: CCM Vector V6.0

Pant: NBH xxx lite

Skates: RBK 9k pump

Stick: CCM vector V120c and Warrior Mac Daddy

P.S. That junior sher-wood bag behind it?... oh yea, it can fit all of that in there :D

I've never understood why they don't alternate the stripe if the cuff roll is the same color as the outer stripes, it would look a lot better.

I agree:

Warrior_edits.jpg

Which fabric under the customizer are these?

updated pro stock collection, cept the retail s17

and my hybrid one75's :P

Ooh nice One75's. Did you buy those tongues off of here? I wanted to buy those but someone got them before me. How do you like the tongue compared to the One75's tongue? I wasn't sure if I'd like the plastic insert or not.

New Gloves, picked them up at Wesco a few weeks back.

15 inch, 4 rolls in white and Red (don't be fooled they are not BU, label said they were for South Kent School)

glovesfc3.th.jpg