Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New Gloves, picked them up at Wesco a few weeks back.

15 inch, 4 rolls in white and Red (don't be fooled they are not BU, label said they were for South Kent School)

i dont remember south kent having gear as nice as that when i played against them 13 years ago.

15 inch, 4 rolls in white and Red (don't be fooled they are not BU, label said they were for South Kent School)

glovesfc3.th.jpg

did they have any other pairs when you were there?

thanks!

glovesfc3.th.jpg

did they have any other pairs when you were there?

thanks!

The pair that I got were the last pair Wesco had in the white/red color scheme.

sick! is that burrows pro stock?

nope, got it from work

as for the stick i hated the orange spikes that stick out of the bottom warrior logo so i took a sharpie to it and it looks sick

pantzz9.th.jpg

Sick is right!

How much!? Seriously... :)

$200 cdn ;)

n50232594813910439011jy1.th.jpg

Picture of my referee closet..

Helmets include Bauer 4000 with Itech Pro Straight, RBK 8k with Oakley Pro Small Straight, 2 CCM v8's both with Itech X-100

About 20 Referee Jerseys

Graf G35 Pro Customs (top), Graf 705 Customs (Bottom)

And a whole bunch of pucks, underwear and some old referee gear you guys don't care about (Had the same shinpads and elbow pads for years now)

Try and get some pics of some of my playing gear up sometime.

Cycle the creatine into my off-season workouts more. I referee at the pro level, so fitness is a key component to get to the next level and considering that the NHL is the only level I haven't worked I take lots of supplements to help with my strength and fitness training.

do you bring your own pucks to games? :P

Lol.. that is only a small amount of them.. I have 4 full Milk Crates full of them. About a crate is for milestones (first games in leagues, first playoff games in leagues, first game in finals, National Championships, International Championships, etc) and then a puck from my first game in any building or team I worked and usually end up taking a puck every couple games I work, so I end up with alot of them.

Edited by stripes82

woah... very nice mitts

here's my graf 703's... pretty pumped, ive never had a pair of expensive skates before

th_graf.jpg

Sick skates... just a suggestion if you can switch those cobra holders for some ls2s

just uploaded this pic and posted it to the "murdered out u+" thread, figure I'd post them to the show it off thread as well. Blacked out prostock 40s.

3294615796_1837a89271.jpg

any one know where i can get some white tongues for these?

Edited by tamtamg