Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I dont see these on the sportchek website, are they only available in their retail stores??

Also does that say Vector 7.0 on the side? It appears to be a vector 6.0 with some white on it, is that all it is or are there any other differences. Also, Price?

$199 from sportchek. they are a 7.0 and I'd say your description sounds accurate.

The mystery of Alfie's (Daniel Alfredsson) painted S17 stick has been solved today when i finally got my hands on a special Alfie stick...the SE16! haha, compared them to the S17s i have and they have the exact same taper and everything.

alfie4.jpg

alfie7.jpg

Edited by Kachun

I hopped on the black skate bandwagon and put a little paint on my One75's. The paint on the tendon guards is holding up pretty well, but it scrapes off pretty easily from the heel cup. I didn't sand it or anything, so that's probably why. I think it looks a lot better than the regular silver though. Didn't bother anything with the tongue because I put it under my shin pads.

100_0041.jpg

100_0042.jpg

Look what the postman brought me today:

PIC

All PM9, all 87 flex, all brand new.

Not possible! Where did you get those and are there any left in the same flex and curve???

Edited by devilsrule711

Look what the postman brought me today:

some people have all the luck in the world. you sir, would be one. oh well, im gonna give a few of my shafts to my buddy who is pretty good with an airbrush, well see how good he is with woodgrain

Not quite, they are OPS's with wood graphics

awesome any leftys available? where might someone look to pick one up? :)

Edited by automorph

You're one lucky SOB.. haha I've been wanting that exact stick! (PM9 87flex)

If you decide to sell one.... ;)

Edited by meals7

New Gloves, picked them up at Wesco a few weeks back.

15 inch, 4 rolls in white and Red (don't be fooled they are not BU, label said they were for South Kent School)

glovesfc3.th.jpg

did they have any other pairs when you were there?

thanks!

In case anyone is interested, I heard through the grapevine that Pure Hockey may have some of these gloves in stock.

any word if they have them in maroon where it's red

any word if they have them in maroon where it\'s red

Not sure...heard from a friend Pure Hockey had these, then heard someone called and Pure hockey said they had none in stock. Gonna have to head over there sometime and confirm what the deal is.

Edited by the_game

The mystery of Alfie's (Daniel Alfredsson) painted S17 stick has been solved today when i finally got my hands on a special Alfie stick...the SE16! haha, compared them to the S17s i have and they have the exact same taper and everything.

SL, SE and SE16 probably all have the same taper. Pop the end, the two pro stock Eastons I have both had a code on the inside sticker, notably the Zubov stick that has SE paint but is indeed an ST.

why are you making the switch?

I dunno, I guess i wanted to do something different ( at least locally ) but mainly its because I got such crazy deals on the aforementioned items so I figured why no? I guess on a more practical note, those gloves are sick and they feel great, and the helmet is perfect for my dome of a head. I currently use all bauer right now, with the exception of my girdle and one95s.