Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Cheapest I've found is to change the holders (you have your own holders) - sportchek for $15

To get new holders put on (buying holders from the store) - National Sports, they do it for free (+ the cost of the holders)

Would you trust the kids at Sportchek/National? i think id probably want to go to either Just Hockey SFS or Majer Hockey

newest pair of 4 rolls. Im a sucker for a white cuff roll B) . First go-round with digital nash palms tho. Interested to see how they'll hold up.

Those are friggin' sweeeeeet. Where did you get em and do they have any in 13"?

newest pair of 4 rolls. Im a sucker for a white cuff roll B) . First go-round with digital nash palms tho. Interested to see how they'll hold up.

U of Maine pro stocks on eBay. The seller has a few 15" available you can try and ask him if he has any 13's

U of Maine pro stocks on eBay. The seller has a few 15" available you can try and ask him if he has any 13's

I pick a pair up from him in 13s last month

My latest finds (nothing too special):

NVS Intimidator stick, put a P91 one90 wood blade in it

White ear loops for my helmet

White Graf 709's (going to put my chassis on for inline and custom+ tu'uks for ice)

st008.jpg

Yes, that ethernet cord is pro stock.

st004.jpg

Edit: the skates aren't actually new I just recently discovered that they still fit surprisingly.

Edited by Fourth Line Grind

I pick a pair up from him in 13s last month

I wanted those 13" U of Maine 4-rolls but the seller on ebay would not ship to canada =(

Mississauga Majors will be beginning of next season what I heard from equip manager..........as for Buzzers not sure if junior A teams have equip sales

Mississauga Majors will be beginning of next season what I heard from equip manager..........as for Buzzers not sure if junior A teams have equip sales

Awesome, keep us posted.

Yeah i am pretty sure junior A teams do not have equipment sales due to the low team budgets.

my custom mountings...

1. NBH Vapor XXV ice boot with mission vanguard roller chassis, (custom heel lift to match tuuk LS2 pitch)

2. NBH One90 boot with standard tuuk LS2 holder

3. CCM 892 Tacks boot (weird limited production) with tuuk LS2 holder

img_0441.jpg

Edited by s4gobabygo

i did the tacks this afternoon (snowday). i used 8-32 screws and tee nuts from mcmaster. it was an easy job, since practically none of the holes line up,or are even close, so i was drilling through clean outsole (as opposed to loose-fitting in overlapping holes). also disabled the lacelocks (hate those things). they feel great, and i think i got the mounting placement/alignment perfect, so i can't wait to skate on them.

i marked the position of the "seam" on the front and back of the original holders (if you look at the toe of the runner, and follow up the front of the holder, there's a seam in the plastic that you can follow straight to the boot). mark its location front and back to get the line that the runner was on. do this for both left and right boots, then put the boots against eachother (sole to sole), and mark off the midpoint between the left toe and the right toe marks you made based on the mounting of the original holders... this gives you the average toe and heel positions from the original holders. use the same seam on the new holders to determine the lateral/angular position, then adjust fore/aft to have the same amount of space in front of the toe as behnd the heel (or adjust fore/aft to your liking).

Edited by s4gobabygo

Awesome, keep us posted.

definitely keep us posted, i wanted those U of Maine 4-rolls so it'll match the pens powder jersey and the st. mike's jerseys