Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How is the Vapor XXX OPS working for you Race? I had a few sticks and shafts, but a couple guys from KY decided to be gear whores

I'm liking the lindros pattern so far, took a few to get used to but I like it. Besides, there's nothing else to do here...

DSCN0640.jpg

Sticks with supreme70 skates, 5500 w/chrome, and pro stock Foote synergy gloves

DSCN0641.jpg

Pro stock Ken Klee one90 shaft polar fibre 87 flex w/ one90 pm9 blade

Retail Vapor XXXX 87 flex PM9

Pro Stock Liles one90 ops 102 flex (curve is like a pm9/iginla hybrid)

Retail One95 87 flex PM9 (broken in blade)

Retail one95 87 flex PM9 (new)

Vapor XXV 87 flex PM9

Compro Evolution E2X 95 flex curve 9M

Easton Synergy SE 85 flex forsberg (used twice, just not an easton guy. It's for sale)

RBK 6k pro feel shaft mid flex w/ 6K modano blade

RBK 7k pro light ops modano light flex (badly chipped toe)

Easton Synergy SL 100 flex sakic (another badly chipped toe)

One90 shaft 102 flex w/ Cnt forsberg blade

10 year old Easton t-flex sakic pro stock (gift from my dad when he was a sportswriter)

Cut Easton ST shaft 85 flex (found it at the rink)

Pro Stock Tanguay vapor XXXlite standard shaft 102 flex

This is the current collection give or take a few. (a couple being sold, a few on the way, its a never ending cycle :D )

th_sticksall.jpg

Thats a rad collection. I had to reduce my stick collection, as it was getting out of hand lol

**PICTURE

Sticks with supreme70 skates, 5500 w/chrome, and pro stock Foote synergy gloves

**PICTURe

Pro Stock Tanguay vapor XXXlite standard shaft 102 flex

Is it me....or is your XXXlite shaft deformed?? looks like it is curved? lol

I see what you're saying now, and that is just the picture. It has never even had a blade in it, and I bought it for twenty bucks at the AVs sale just to keep around for when I'm strong enough to use a 112 flex. It is 112 not 102 my bad.

XXXX's came from ebay

The Shoulder pads started as a pair of V06 and easton ultralights.

took the caps off of the eastons and took the fabric and foam off of them. Then I took the front pad off of the V06's and put eyelets in. Then I riveted the caps to the V06's

lovin the gloves the one90 woodens are crazy and the 10ks are crazy. not sure if i saw this some where else but does anyone else know the release date for the 10ks

Roughly april, dont quote me on that one though .

My custom warrior franchise gloves, pro packing with tufftek and carbon combo

HPIM0043.jpg

Why the carbon/tufftek mix? Don't they say you aren't supposed to mix the two?

I like tufftek but i liked the look of carbon, and where did you hear that? I seen a few people around here who did it and i liked it so i went for it nobody told me any different.

Carbon is great for accent colors. Tufftek and Carbon together look fantastic, in my opinion.

Edited by TBLfan

Why the carbon/tufftek mix? Don't they say you aren't supposed to mix the two?

I like tufftek but i liked the look of carbon, and where did you hear that? I seen a few people around here who did it and i liked it so i went for it nobody told me any different.

Sorry I came across wrong/was misinformed. The Eagle customizer states "[Tufftek] doesn't mix well with Porto and Carbon", whatever the case may be, your gloves are very nice.

Those look sweet

Thanks guys, posted them on phew but all i got was told off and told how my gloves sucked basically but with words like 'dusty' and 'benderish'.

They are morons. MIAs sucked, then they started getting used more in the NHL and were "sick" and "dirrty" then Warrior came out with the same glove and it was even "dirttyer" ...yeah, that's a word( :rolleyes: ). Then they got tired of seeing them so they became "dusty."

Those look sweet

Thanks guys, posted them on phew but all i got was told off and told how my gloves sucked basically but with words like 'dusty' and 'benderish'.

They are morons. MIAs sucked, then they started getting used more in the NHL and were "sick" and "dirrty" then Warrior came out with the same glove and it was even "dirttyer" ...yeah, that's a word( :rolleyes: ). Then they got tired of seeing them so they became "dusty."

Pretty much, I posted up a picture of myself on phew thought i had pretty good style one guy said i had sick flow and it started a photo fight that was so long i just took down the picture because i kept getting notifications, also tired of getting chirped because i only play aa, not everywheres has jr hockey or even midget aaa.

And lamplighter, i heard the same thing actually but when i seen the gloves on the warrior site that were pretty much same materials i liked them and asked the people at my lhs said it would work out good so i tried it, i thought you meant maybe they wernt supposed to be together for some unknown reason, lol.

those were a lower spec version of the ones fedorov wore. the zoom air elites were the ones he used, like these beauties:

3342684042_0be4b225f5.jpg

size 8E, if any one is interested in acquiring them

Edited by tamtamg