Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Hawks, where did you get a handle on those Rangers pant/shell, they look unreal.

The pants were a team order for my midget team a couple years ago, I love them myself, and with all of our gear I thought we looked pretty sick...Being SSAC yourself, I believe, I might have played against you (or at least your organization) depending on your age...

Did you play for Fort Sask or CAC? Haha. I played my final year of midget this year haha, AA.

Edited by Fourth Line Grind

Ha, nice...

The second guess I threw in there just because, not like I ever saw Gretz in Graf but I knew he was experimenting with boots after he ran out of Daousts.

Didn't he go straight to a pair of Tacks?

Some of my team issue stuff I couldn't get in here...

how was the transition from one90 to one95?

I know I'll get blasted that yellow laces only work on Graf's, but I think they look awesome on One95's. I got beaked a lot for it, but I had one white one yellow. I'm all white now but might switch back.....

I know I'll get blasted that yellow laces only work on Graf's, but I think they look awesome on One95's. I got beaked a lot for it, but I had one white one yellow. I'm all white now but might switch back.....

Ha I totally agree with you, I had always had white and changed right before the picture was taken, I definitely think it looks sick.

Did you play for Fort Sask or CAC? Haha. I played my final year of midget this year haha, AA.

Nah man, I played in Calgary last year for the Buffs, AAA... I guess I havent played you ha

In honor of Steve Montador getting shipped to Boston, I turned his orange pro stock S17 into a black one.

Just kidding; was bored today and decided to do a little coloring on a Monty pro stock. I guess it'll hold up until it gets hacked.

IMG_0895.jpg

So purty. Now with white tongues.

Your on phew right?

Unfortunately yes.

Sick stuff bro, thought your skates looked pretty good myself then everybody went and copied them haha. Phews a pissoff, i put up my custom warriors and they took them down.